Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 2881 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lovin the black so much. Oh also I would put my vote in for having stock launcher default or at least the option to go back to it. Or you should at least be running on the Beta version of Nova which is based on the JB launcher. I can't fling shit anymore:( Honestly you should see if you can get the launcher from VanirAOSP, honestly the best I've found.

Edit: Been runnin it with Holo HD for a little while and I am seriously LOVING the black. I have missed it so much from the last time I used all black. Dig the wallpapers too. Oh and the Gauge battery:) that's fun. Running smooth so far I'll let you know what I think after I run it a little.

Cheers

Edit: My bad, you just download the beta from inside the basic NOVA launcher.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Lovin the black so much. Oh also I would put my vote in for having stock launcher default or at least the option to go back to it. Or you should at least be running on the Beta version of Nova which is based on the JB launcher. I can't fling shit anymore:( Honestly you should see if you can get the launcher from VanirAOSP, honestly the best I've found.
+1

·
Banned
396 Posts
Damm glad to see you take your crack Bro. I used the liquid ICS overlay you did back couple months ago ran for pretty long time. been crossing my fingers hoping you'd make your own jb build. can't wait till off work 2 flash this looking forward 2 the future for this rom .

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

·
Supporting Member
584 Posts
G...I wake up to see this!!! So awesome. I had been going through withdrawls since testing out the ICS version you had going. Gotta go to work now, but can't wait to give this a flash as soon as I get home...or maybe at work if things are slow! Thanks bro....I know this is going to rock.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Don't try to use the flashlight toggle, at least for me it doesn't work, and if I hold it the SystemUI quits. I can bring it back by swiping notifications a few times.

Also, I just want to say, it's weird how well one of your wallpapers fits with the home set up I've been using.

My head hurts

·
Registered
563 Posts
That's interesting...I didn't know people were still using stock launcher what with all the options in Apex and Nova. What are the advantages (you guys that use stock launchers) to using stock?
Stock is leaner, and definitely smooth and more consistent when it comes to redraws, etc

·
Android Beginner
763 Posts
Stock is leaner, and definitely smooth and more consistent when it comes to redraws, etc
I use the v6 supercharger. I don't gets no redraws lol. But seriously, try it, you'll never get a redraw again.

Edit: I believe it's possible to cook the v6 supercharger script into a ROM, but I've never seen it done. Basically changes the priority of your home launcher and tweaks the minfrees

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
358 Posts
so far I'm really liking this! It's the little things I like, plus it seems stable. The black is nice and I kinda like the stock keyboard for now. I normally always use a 3rd party keyboard, but stock is not bad (I like the #'s on the top row, makes getting to them easier). Love the wallpapers (so sick of only the jb ones coming with a rom) and the nova launcher is pretty snappy over here, I don't mind it at all and I usually use apex. I say leave it. Also, I would love to see a character count in the messaging settings. A lot of other players don't add it and I personally love that. So far it looks like you did a really good job with this. I'm gonna have to drive this for a couple of days...

·
Developer
1,618 Posts
Thanks guys!!! Torch does not work yet. Will be fixed soon. As for the launcher, I will keep listening and if so I will add it back. U can always download a launcher off the market if wanted if I put the stock back in. I'm getting my wisdoms hanged today so I might be out of it today for a bit. Will update the ROM if requested enough later

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

21 - 40 of 2881 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.