Android OS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Master Xploder
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if you guys are pushing to release the Nexus S on Verizon with an LTE capable radio? If you aren't is Verizon blocking the device or you guys haven't given it a thought?

·
Supporting Member
30 Posts
I would love nothing more than a Google experience device for Verizon, specifically LTE. I was almost disappointed that we got the Incredible instead of the original Nexus.

·
Lord Vader
64 Posts
I think it has less to do with Samsung and more to do with Verizon's decision to load up crapware and lock down phones on their network.

·
Themer
332 Posts
a pure google experience on vzw 4g would literally make me cream my pants (in no uncertain terms) Seriously I would give up 500 bucks to get it

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Ummm, Yes Please...

·
Master Xploder
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thunderbolt is eventually gonna have a stable CM on it
and yes I WOULD LOVE a Google experience device on Verizon.

·
Samsung Developer/Rep.
7 Posts
Hello all,

I am unable to speculate about future products.
Sorry for not being any help :/

SJ

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
I don't really care for the NS. I really want the SGSII on verizon though!!

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
SamsungJohn said:
Hello all,

SJ
Oh, comeon! Speculate with us... The Verizon NS is going to be a 7" qHD SAMOLED+ Flexable Display that's 4G capable and it has four dual core processors clocked at 2.0GHz with a TB of RAM. Normally that's what would be needed to run TW4.0 (JK, a troll I couldn't refuse), but this is going to scream!

Release date: Tonight, in muh dreams.

·
Android Aficionado
196 Posts
strikeir13 said:
I would also drop $500, even $600 for a CM-capable LTE device on VZW...
So you are telling me you would buy my Thunderbolt from me... (currently running CM7).

I understand what you are trying to say, but the way you stated it does not make much sense.

I would like an OEM unlockable device on Verizon. I hope the next device in the Nexus series will be out for Verizon.

·
Android Apprentice
18 Posts
due to the nexus s being on sprint tells me whoever has best coverage and best device are awarded with the next google device sounds like sprint , and samsung may be first to this race.

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
"SamsungJohn said:
Hello all,

SJ
Good to see your still around after the xda flame fest.. Some over look accomplishment to concentrate on downfalls. Samsung has top class hardware imo. And I hope you snuff apple into the ground.. Sorry to get its topic. Just was amazed to see a SJ post without flame involved.. <3 rootwiki

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.