Android OS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Android Lover
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have tried to download and install MyVerizon on my thunderbolt running, BamF Sense 3 RC4.9, Uber BamF, BamF Forever 1.0.6, and BamF SoaB v.713, using CDMA only, and I always get service unavailable error code -1..... And because it won't connect I can't enjoy NFL Mobile..... Any help?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Nick.Tbolt said:
Hello, I have tried to download and install MyVerizon on my thunderbolt running, BamF Sense 3 RC4.9, Uber BamF, BamF Forever 1.0.6, and BamF SoaB v.713, using CDMA only, and I always get service unavailable error code -1..... And because it won't connect I can't enjoy NFL Mobile..... Any help?

On Forever I loaded version 1.0.2 and make a backup of VerizonSSOengine apk and the MyVzW and NFL apps. I then loaded the latest BAMF Forever and restored app+data for VerizonSSOengine first then the my vzw and nfl apps and they worked after all that.

·
Android Lover
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, download forever 1.0.2 get TiBu make backup of that , load 1.0.6 restore and sin in?

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Nick.Tbolt said:
So, download forever 1.0.2 get TiBu make backup of that , load 1.0.6 restore and sin in?

I loaded 1.0.2 and signed into my vzw and nfl first. Then I made the backups of all 3 files I mentioned above. Then flashed 1.0.6 set it all up and restored app+data using TiBu of those 3 files and was good to go.

·
Android Lover
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Couldn't sign in on 1.0.2...... I think my phone hates the NFL

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
"Mustang302LX said:
On Forever I loaded version 1.0.2 and make a backup of VerizonSSOengine apk and the MyVzW and NFL apps. I then loaded the latest BAMF Forever and restored app+data for VerizonSSOengine first then the my vzw and nfl apps and they worked after all that.
+1
Works for me every time

·
Android Apprentice
347 Posts
Nick.Tbolt said:
Couldn't sign in on 1.0.2...... I think my phone hates the NFL

i have the same problem... have tried everything flashed all sorts of roms, rooted ruu's, different versions of the sso.apk, 1x, 4g, 3g it just wont work for me either.

called verizon the other day and they were no help of course... first the lady told me it wasnt supported on lte phones, then they said i needed to have vcast. eventually i was sent up to a supervisor and they wrote a trouble ticket.

good luck.

If you go a few pages back I made a thread too, some more suggestions are in there.

·
Android Lover
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It works on my brothers stock Tbolt..... May just unroot using an auto unroot, and just wait for the official gb push, I just can't find out if I run the program, or if I need to flash back to the stock Rom, and then unroot

·
Android Lover
417 Posts
"Nick.Tbolt said:
It works on my brothers stock Tbolt..... May just unroot using an auto unroot, and just wait for the official gb push, I just can't find out if I run the program, or if I need to flash back to the stock Rom, and then unroot

load my Rom in development section working NFL and stable Rom very fast and nice battery life. Flash and report back in thread.

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
I would try the latest BAMF Forever. (1.0.6) I know it was addressed as being fixed in this version and I was able to watch Sunday's game on this version as well.

Also, don't go to stock, think of all the things you will be missing!

·
Android Apprentice
36 Posts
I didn't do anything but flash SoaB v.713. First thing I tried was NFL mobile, the faster connection I ever got lol. Made a back up and restored AOSP. may use it on the sundays I work.

·
Android Addict
1,497 Posts
stanlalee said:
I didn't do anything but flash SoaB v.713. First thing I tried was NFL mobile, the faster connection I ever got lol. Made a back up and restored AOSP. may use it on the sundays I work.
I also used it on SOAB. Too bad this ROM has so many bugs because like you said, it has a fast connection and a fast overall feel to it.

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Not to derail too much but after wanting NFL Mobile so much and then trying it on BAMF Forever I actually think it's a garbage app. They let you watch Sunday night and Monday night games which are available in every market. They only give you red zone for every other game so I still can't watch my fav team play unless they are in the red zone. Overall I wasn't impressed with the video quality or the selection. I wish I had the $340 for sunday ticket and then the extra $50 for sunday ticket to go so I could just use their app on w/e ROM to watch ANY game I want!

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
Download my verizon mobile from market, sign in and that should work..it worked on all Bamf forever versions and soab all versions. Let me know if that works.

·
Android Lover
381 Posts
"Mustang302LX said:
Not to derail too much but after wanting NFL Mobile so much and then trying it on BAMF Forever I actually think it's a garbage app. They let you watch Sunday night and Monday night games which are available in every market. They only give you red zone for every other game so I still can't watch my fav team play unless they are in the red zone. Overall I wasn't impressed with the video quality or the selection. I wish I had the $340 for sunday ticket and then the extra $50 for sunday ticket to go so I could just use their app on w/e ROM to watch ANY game I want!
Let me tell you, the Sunday ticket app just doesn't work on cm7 (at least not on the bolt or fascinate). Thankfully, I got it for free. Actually ended up paying $171 for Sunday ticket, to go, and NHL center ice. (basically, just paid for center ice and got the rest free). Thank God for my vulkano box. I haven't tried the "to go" app on sense, though it worked on my dads Droid charge.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
CBMC said:
Let me tell you, the Sunday ticket app just doesn't work on cm7 (at least not on the bolt or fascinate). Thankfully, I got it for free. Actually ended up paying $171 for Sunday ticket, to go, and NHL center ice. (basically, just paid for center ice and got the rest free). Thank God for my vulkano box. I haven't tried the "to go" app on sense, though it worked on my dads Droid charge.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Forum Runner
Well then I'm glad I did waste $400 on Sunday Ticket. Good thing I'm more of a Baseball fan!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts