Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rooted my thunderbolt using the ADB method and everything went fine until i tried installing CM7 1.4RC. I noticed that I did not have a signal at all even though I had upgraded to the 2.5 radio. I thought maybe it was the ROM so I tried MIUI and OMFGB to see if I could get it working. Even with the new ROM as we as every radio combination I could find I still don't have any 4G signal. Is anyone else having this problem or is this just me?

·
Android Beginner
23 Posts
Initially had this issue. I resolved by going to settings , wireless & networks, mobile networks.access points, check verizon internet lte. This worked 4 me.

·
Android Beginner
23 Posts
2 me going bak 2 stock is a waste. Reflash 1.4 install goo apps and radio. After I did that I am getting a strong 4bars. 4g in atlanta.

·
Android Lover
556 Posts
i had that issue with my last phone....could not figure it out for the life of me. i tried everything. got a new phone.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
I had this issue just last night..I found that there is a radio and an Lte radio that I had to flash. So maybe trying flashing a new lte radio.

·
Supporting Member
188 Posts
I have been having this same issue...I updated the radio and got 4G last night. I then put snErgy theme on this morning and now I lost all data. Plus my WiFi is not working...which I heard is a common problem. I will try and reflash CM7, radio and see if that works.

·
Supporting Member
188 Posts
Mustang302LX said:
What baseband are you on? Go to Settings > About Phone and check the baseband. You might be on the MR1 radio which will not work on CM7. If so flash the OTA MR2 radio.
1.39.00.0528w, 0.01.69.0602w_1 I flash the MR2.5 last night and it worked. But when I put synErgy on this morning...I lost data.

·
Android Apprentice
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I flashed the MR2.5 radio this morning and I still can't get any LTE signal. I have tried the MR2 radio before but it hasn't worked but I guess I will try it again. Do you think that it is a problem with my SIM card?

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
"Admann said:
Do you have a link for it? I've search and for some reason I'm not finding it.
I can send a link after work..but there is a sticky in the development section that has Rome/kernels/radios and that's where I got it from..I just used the stock lte radio..it was the last link in the radio list

·
Supporting Member
188 Posts
MikeyFlo said:
I can send a link after work..but there is a sticky in the development section that has Rome/kernels/radios and that's where I got it from..I just used the stock lte radio..it was the last link in the radio list
Found it and flashed...works perfectly now. Thanks man!

·
Android Apprentice
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can you link me the one that you flashed? I tried it and it didn't work for me but maybe it was the wrong one.

·
Supporting Member
188 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts