Android OS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was running GB FE 1.9 all was well. Flashed 2.0 and was not getting text notifications on stock app. No biggie. Odin'd back to stock. Now I am running full stock and rooted. No custom rom or anything. I still cannot get stock text notifications. No.vibrate or sound. I have gone into settings and made sure everything is where it should be. I have wiped d cache and cache a few times. I know the text notifications work because I now have go SMS. But on the stock I get no notifications. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I wasn't sure where to post this. I am sorry of I posted in the wrong place.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Tweaker
1,210 Posts
putney1477 said:
Was running GB FE 1.9 all was well. Flashed 2.0 and was not getting text notifications on stock app. No biggie. Odin'd back to stock. Now I am running full stock and rooted. No custom rom or anything. I still cannot get stock text notifications. No.vibrate or sound. I have gone into settings and made sure everything is where it should be. I have wiped d cache and cache a few times. I know the text notifications work because I now have go SMS. But on the stock I get no notifications. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I wasn't sure where to post this. I am sorry of I posted in the wrong place.

You went to the settings within the stock sms app? Not just the phone settings?

·
Android Apprentice
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tried again. Still nothing. Just odd that its happening on stock. Know what I mean? I'm going to flash gb 1.9 and see what happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts