Android OS Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
"bouncer said:
there was a company who's website was sold out, but sold them on ebay, obviously making profit aswell as HP's rebate
Another one who understood the point. Thank you also.

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
You guys do understand what a business is right?

An economic system in which goods and services are exchanged for one another or money, on the basis of their perceived worth. Every business requires some form of investment and a sufficient number of customers to whom its output can be sold at profit on a consistent basis.
The idea is to make profit, So why not remove stock and put them on eBay if it makes more money for your business.

Some people just get far too bitter over there lack of luck.

I may not have a spare touch pad to sell but i can offer the OP a straw so he can suck it up.

·
Average Android
62 Posts
If you wanted someone to "get your point" you should have worded your first with what Bouncer said...sorry to seem as if I'm flaming you, the first post just sounded like gibberish..

·
Android Lover
232 Posts
Nutkin said:
You guys do understand what a business is right?

The idea is to make profit, So why not remove stock and put them on eBay if it makes more money for your business.

Some people just get far too bitter over there lack of luck.

I may not have a spare touch pad to sell but i can offer the OP a straw so he can suck it up.
Because they are probably cheating HP who will rebate them based on 99.00. They also screwed over people that thought they had an order only to have it canceled 3 or 4 days later. Too late to buy somewhere else. But to nitwits like you its all bout the $$ So keep your straw and just suck on it yourself.

·
Android Lover
232 Posts
717200 said:
I wish HP just flood the market with tp's and let all these ebay/craigslist scumbags sit on their stock. One guy have like 20 tp in one picture sitting on a chair.

I can't complain, we got two from best buy/ insight for me and my wife and are very happy with it. But to see people have 20 in one pic is just very annoying.
ahhh they did. That's how/why people bought them up and are selling them. The only way now would be if they started manufacturing them again at 99.00 and got the word out.

·
Somebody hates me but you can't please everyon
113 Posts
At least the resale will limit one per customer..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts