Android OS Forum banner

Not receiving texts with the 2.11.605.3 radio?

4K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  Spaniard85 
#1 ·
Just installed this yesterday and noticed I am no longer receiving texts. I got literally two today when I should have had a lot more. I had to switch the CDMA radio back to the previous one, but kept the LTE radio the same.

Any one else have this issue? If you do then there's your fix right there :)

Discussion starter · #11 ·
"miketoasty said:
I didn't think I was having this issue, but just remembered a few days ago my girlfriend didn't receive a couple texts I sent her. No problem's since then and it may have just been a fluke but I will definitely remember this if it happens again.
To think this is our gingerbread ota...

Discussion starter · #15 ·
"bp328i said:
I would like to say thank you to the OP as I'm on BAMF SoaB v0.713 running the latest radio and I just started not receiving text this morning. I downgraded just the CDMA radio and the text are flowing in now!!!

I feel really bad for the non-rooted that took the OTA Gingerbread update before it was pulled. Just think, a bad radio that you can't receive text on and no VM notifications.
No problem bud. I noticed I wasn't the only one having the issue so naturally there had to be something wrong ...

And sucks for them, especially if they need it for work...and by work I mean girlfriends :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.