Android OS Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
"mkjellgren said:
I had this problem as well. I was running bamf soab with the new radios. Flashed multiple roms and still was not receiving texts. Flashed back to the MR2.5 radios and then flashed cm7 to see if it was something related to sense. Switching to the old radios and aosp fixed it for me. I have since reflashed the new radios and have been running various sense roms with no problems.
Have you tried Invigorate yet?

I've tried almost all of the GB radios, and I'm still not getting texts. I can send them just fine, but I get nothing back in. I also went back to Bamf Forever earlier today and the MR2.5 radio set, but still had no luck. I'm on Invigorate beta IV now, and was on it or SoaB when my SMS stopped coming in. I switched within a short time frame, so I don't know which one caused it. Was already on the .3 radio set when I first flashed both Sense 3.5 roms.

Had this issue as well vzw replaced my phone but after reflashing the unrooted ruu and factoy reset and. New sim it fixed it tech support also rebuilt my line so if you factory reset it may help just an fyi on what I did to get it working

So I flashed CM7 and it seems to have taken care of the issue. I'm still on an older CDMA radio, so I'll try going back to the .3 release and see if SMS breaks again.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.