Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
FB
101 Posts
I wound up making all the modems currently available into Odin flashable files. I've tested all these files out on my own phone using Odin, they all worked fine.

UPDATES
10/29/2011
Added KJ6 modem

NOTES
1) These files will NOT erase any of your data. You can flash these and continue using your ROM as normal.
2) You can flash these modems from any ROM (froyo or gingerbread). All you need to do is be able to get into download mode or CWM!
3) The all_modems_odin/cwm.7z files will always contain all the modems for your convenience.

ODIN INSTRUCTIONS
Learn how to flash files with Odin using this guide: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1001759
All files go into the PHONE section of Odin. Your Odin screen should look like this:

CWM INSTRUCTIONS
Put your downloaded .zip file on your SD card, and flash using CWM recovery!

DOWNLOAD LINKS
Odin Modems on SourceForge
CWM Modems on SourceForge

CREDITS
Some modems taken from chadster's thread

CHANGELOG
10/29/2011
Added KJ6 modem

10/26/2011
Added KJ5 modem

10/14/2011
Added KJ1, KJ2 and KJ3 modems
Added a script on sourceforge that will streamline my modem packaging time since it will all be automated after I upload a new modem file.
Linked directly to the sourceforge download page so you can pick your own modems. Latest modems will always be on the top of the list.

10/01/2011
Updated the all_modems 7z files.
Added the KI3 modem

09/20/2011
Added KI1 modem
Updated the all_modems 7z files.
Added odin version in addition to the CWM KI1 modem file.

8/15/2011
Added KH2 modem

8/11/2011
Added CWM versions of all the modems available.
Added KH1 modem

·
FB
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATES
10/14/2011
Added KJ1, KJ2 and KJ3 modems
Added a script on sourceforge that will streamline my modem packaging time since it will all be automated after I upload a new modem file.
Linked directly to the sourceforge download page so you can pick your own modems. Latest modems will always be on the top of the list.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.