Android OS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
Hello Kejar.. I am working just fine on EP1F w Gummy 1.5GBE.. Just wanted to say Excellent work.. I no longer have "Any" regrets not waiting for the GS2.. The Charge is now Fast & Smooth.. I just can't wait for a kernel that will do Lagfix.. I hate seeing my Quadrant scores drop from 1450's to 720's ... Even if it is syenthetic testing .. I am a noob.. But a Rooted noob ! Take Care..

·
Droid Journeyman
274 Posts
Is there any way you could package up ep1h radio as well, I would like to flash between the two for testing purposes, without losing data. Thank you for the great rom and tweaks you provide us with.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
73 Posts
Has anyone played around with these yet? I get weird network dropping and downgrades to 1x even in strong LTE areas, wondering if this might help. (I'm at work and can't flash right now)

·
Supporting Member
22 Posts
gatzbyrico said:
Has anyone played around with these yet? I get weird network dropping and downgrades to 1x even in strong LTE areas, wondering if this might help. (I'm at work and can't flash right now)
I had the same issue, and flashing this radio fixed it.

Kejar, I didn't want to take up space in another thread to say it, but since I am posting here now any way, I wanted to thank you for all of the work you have done with this phone. I don't have the technical knowledge to do this sort of thing, so I lean heavily on developers such as yourself to help me fix my phone. For as much as I like some things about Samsung hardware, their software leaves a lot to be desired. I donated some money to you, not a ton, but a little, and will probably do so again in the future, so long as you are still developing for this phone, or any future that I have.

Any how, I hope you know how appreciative the community is for all of the work you have done. So once again, thanks man!

·
Android Beginner
9 Posts
manigma77 said:
Is there any way you could package up ep1h radio as well, I would like to flash between the two for testing purposes, without losing data. Thank you for the great rom and tweaks you provide us with.
This would be helpful if easy. I had radio issues with EP1H and GummyCharged BGE 1.8. I flashed the EE4 radio yesterday and it seems to be working better so far. Thanks Kejar31 for the awesome ROM and Radio Fix.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
I've been having issues with the EP1H radio as well, though I live in a 3G only area. The phone would have almost full strength, but never get a data connection.

I just flashed this hoping it'll resolve it. I know the EE4 ROMs I had used didn't seem to have any of the issues, so thank you for this!

·
Average Android
96 Posts
Any idea if this fixes the sync problems with Google Voice (voicemail) with GBE 1.8? I hated having to go back to FE, but the GV sync issue was killing me. Worst case, I'll give it a shot in the next few days and report back.

·
Average Android
79 Posts
Looks like a new Gingerbread leak will be heading our way in a couple days. It's supposed to fix the hard key back lights and auto brightness. Not sure what other fixes but said to be pretty stable.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts