Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Consummate tinkerer
1,065 Posts
Here are the radios from the EP3HA leak that can be found here. I have done absolutely nothing but pull them out and put them here - i.e. I take no credit for this. I am in no way responsible for any and all bad things that may happen - phone or otherwise. I am also not responsible for any good things. I'm just generally not responsible. Meh.

EP3HAModem.tar.md5.7z - note that you will need to extract the EP3HAModem.tar.md5 from this file using a program like 7-zip or JZip first.

·
Consummate tinkerer
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FYI It looks like the download link I posted here is the same as what is on xda, and it seems like its working for folks there as well. Just thought I'd share the good testing results.

·
Android Army/Themer
235 Posts
Anyone checked gps yet?

Sent from my Gummy Charged GBE 2.0 using Tapatalk

·
Android Fanatic
195 Posts
"Loustsoul said:
Anyone checked gps yet?

Sent from my Gummy Charged GBE 2.0 using Tapatalk
It takes ~1 minute to accurately lock on, which is usual for me

Sent from my 4G Droid Charge using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Apprentice
94 Posts
I am running the new humble4.2 and was wondering to I flash this through Odin. By the way I'm sorry for stupid question I just got this charge and rooted it yesterday

·
Android Addict
1,186 Posts
Yesterday I was averaging about 15000 Kbps (or 14.5 Mbps) downstream and 5731 Kbps (or 5 Mbps) upstream on 4G. Mind you, I was at a sporting event with several thousand people packed into an arena many of whom were probably also using data (no way to know if some of those people had Verizon 4G devices) so I was competing with other people for data usage.

I did see someone behind me with an iPhone and I had to hold back my laughter at it. :android-smile:

·
Supporting Member
491 Posts
goater1220 said:
I am running the new humble4.2 and was wondering to I flash this through Odin. By the way I'm sorry for stupid question I just got this charge and rooted it yesterday
humble 4.2 came with the new radio...no need to "ODIN" this you already have it....by the way, when your not sure it's always good to ask where here to help....

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
trparky said:
I did see someone behind me with an iPhone and I had to hold back my laughter at it. :android-smile:
In a few weeks, you could have sat and stared at them wondering if it was a 4 or 4S, then offer to sell them a 'S' sticker for $20 to upgrade them :grin:

·
Consummate tinkerer
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mdietz said:
Please post packages containing the modem only in the main discussion forums rather than in the development forums.

Thanks
Will do - I saw the EE4 radio in the development forum so I thought it was the right place. Sorry about that!

·
Android Apprentice
94 Posts
"cujo6801 said:
humble 4.2 came with the new radio...no need to "ODIN" this you already have it....by the way, when your not sure it's always good to ask where here to help....
That's great to hear thank u. Im dark charge now i was having issues with the browser on humble. Does restore work on any cwm ?

·
Android Beginner
13 Posts
I'm getting 2x faster up than download speeds over 4G with the new modems... download speed was about 3.2 and upload was about 6

·
Android Apprentice
14 Posts
What are you using to check your speeds? I'm a noob at this.

trparky said:
Yesterday I was averaging about 15000 Kbps (or 14.5 Mbps) downstream and 5731 Kbps (or 5 Mbps) upstream on 4G. Mind you, I was at a sporting event with several thousand people packed into an arena many of whom were probably also using data (no way to know if some of those people had Verizon 4G devices) so I was competing with other people for data usage.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.