Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
bearcuz said:
ok Im still getting the fail on odin... I re-downloaded the files and everything went through. I dont know why each time I download that zip file that Phidelt has on the OP keeps telling me its corrupt when its not. Just dont know whats going on.

I remember some people saying to remove the .md5 from the file name. Not sure if that's a good idea or not but I guess that's up to you if you can't get it to work.

·
Jagoff In Training
501 Posts
Let me get home to my PC and I will let you know something. As I've used the file in op without problems using windows vista.

·
Jagoff In Training
501 Posts
According to your screenshot of odin you have correct files. maybe bad download or something. hopefully someone can post a mirror link for you.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
Let me download and upload them to my dropbox and I will.post a link for ya.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki Forums App.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
scarmon25 said:
Here's a link for the full build. http://db.tt/smmAmO4

If I need to unzip it and post them seperately I can just let me know

Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki Forums App.
Dude you are the king! You saved me... Thanks for everything, you have no clue how grateful I am.

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I have the Samsung Showcase SCH-I500. I downloaded odin and the full flash zip file. followed the instructions and put it into download mode and odin didnt find my phone. any suggestions? ive got the standard drivers installed that my computer found. please help!!

·
Android Beginner
10 Posts
does your pc, recognize your phone, when trying to copy files to the sdcard
if not I would (1) reboot pc with phone connected, try copy files to sdcard (2) google for some samsung drivers, try and get that working first

If it does recognize your phone, then i would try another d/load of Odin
let us know how you come out

·
Android Beginner
2 Posts
Help..
I'm having an issue as well. First of all my phone was already bricked. So I flashed just the pit file in Odin and the boot screen comes up on my phone. It says something to the effect of E:can't mount /dev/block/stl11 (invalid argument) #Manual mode#
I then flashed both files in Odin, now I can't get it into download mode or the boot screen. Even with a JIG.. any ideas?
View attachment 3124

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry to necrobump a thread, but I want to be sure before I do this, I cant afford to brick my phone. I had a stock showcase with 2.1, which I rooted and flashed cyanogenmod 7. I cant use mms now. If I flash this file with odin and repartition, will I be back to stock, but 2.2? I dont wanna mess anything up, so I need a second opinion before trying! Thanks!

·
Android Apprentice
72 Posts
can someone tell me how to get kies mini to recognize my phone when I flash back to this stock 2.2.1. I want to get the 2.3.5 update

·
Android Apprentice
72 Posts
So even though right now I am on 2.3.5 Heinz rom I have to go back to this stock 2.2.1 and r
Then dl the new kids and it will work

41 - 60 of 75 Posts