Android OS Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
LUV DEM ANDROIDS
856 Posts
[Step 1 : flash the EE25 stock showcase via Odin (from this thread)]

[Step 2 :download the Ei20(c spire) Kies mini from samsung site to your pc. Run it.]

(I may have confused you on this...If you already have the Kies mini for froyo ee25 update on your pc it will unistall it, then it will replace it with the Ei20 Kies mini)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got a replacement Showcase (on C Spire) that came with 2.3.5. For reasons I won't get into, I flashed this package (the full one) with Odin. I've done it with the repartitioning as well. But my baseband version is still listed as unknown. Do I need to reflash and clear efs? I find this a little unsettling, since I don't have my efs backed up (the folder is empty).

·
Android Apprentice
191 Posts
I got a replacement Showcase (on C Spire) that came with 2.3.5. For reasons I won't get into, I flashed this package (the full one) with Odin. I've done it with the repartitioning as well. But my baseband version is still listed as unknown. Do I need to reflash and clear efs? I find this a little unsettling, since I don't have my efs backed up (the folder is empty).
Did you *228 after flashing and booting up?

·
Registered
4 Posts
@scarmon25

Can you please repost a working link to ee25? All the ones that have been previously posted do not work and I am about to just chunk this phone in the fire place:/
I have a Galaxy S Showcase(c spire) and I flashed verizon's fascinate on accident. My phone completely works, I just don't have verizon, I have C Spire. Lol, ANYWAYS! Can you please just give a new working link to the EE25 .tar files i need? Or if anyone has this .tar file could you please post a working link?? Thank you so much!!

·
LUV DEM ANDROIDS
856 Posts
@scarmon25

Can you please repost a working link to ee25? All the ones that have been previously posted do not work and I am about to just chunk this phone in the fire place:/
I have a Galaxy S Showcase(c spire) and I flashed verizon's fascinate on accident. My phone completely works, I just don't have verizon, I have C Spire. Lol, ANYWAYS! Can you please just give a new working link to the EE25 .tar files i need? Or if anyone has this .tar file could you please post a working link?? Thank you so much!!
http://minus.com/mpkjlxmX7

File below actually has pit and .tar file

EE25_fullOdin.tar

·
LUV DEM ANDROIDS
856 Posts
OMG!! DUDE YOU ARE MY PERSONAL JESUS!! Thank you so much! I've been messing with this phone ALL WEEK!! It's my girlfriends and now, thanks to you, I get to be the hero... for like an hour hehe! Thank you so much!
No problem dude!!

Just here trying to help when i can..

Heres the Ei20 .tar file if needed for ginger bread

http://minus.com/m8ZbFAoGn

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks, i appreciate it. It is all working perfectly now and I feel like if I don't stop now, while I'm ahead, I will just mess it up again lol. Probably would have had it fixed last monday if megaupload wasnt taken down.. O well, thanks again man!

·
Registered
3 Posts
@scarmon25

I did the same thing lol

61 - 75 of 75 Posts