Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
appul pls
411 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/OEM-Extended-Ba...ccessories&hash=item564538af3b#ht_1842wt_1371

Already got mine from VZW, but if these are real (he states OEM, so if it's not he is violating eBay policy) it's a deal you can't really pass up if you want the extra battery life.

**NOTICE** Users have found out that, while the actualy battery in this auction is the OEM HTC 2750, the battery door is a cheap knockoff. It is a solid black battery door that does not fit on easily. The seller is offering a $4 refund to anyone who purchased.

I would get the refund, try demanding for more, and then be sure to report the listing to eBay also.

EDIT #2: The listing has been taken down.

·
The GMan
113 Posts
I sold my old one for a little more; that's a damn good price!

I posted this at another forum so people could benefit. Gave you a rootz credit.

·
Average Android
186 Posts
I bought one. Will post how it is next week, unless someone else beats me to it. I had bought it from verizon for $38 with my discount; ended out returning it. Saw the OP's post on xda and decided it was a good deal so I got one.

·
Average Android
186 Posts
kobowm said:
Bought mine from VZW for 38 bucks on my discount. Best money I ever spent
Ya with the discount its pretty cheap. I don't really have a use for one but I would like to have it handy at times so saving $10 is nice.

·
appul pls
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I paid the full $60 for mine unfortunately. Almost want to buy a few of these, sit outside a VZW store, and sell them for $10 cheaper lol

·
appul pls
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GotMurph84 said:
I just bought an 1800 mAh. No extra bulk and my battery life is phenomenal. :0) And so is my Quadrant score...
Showing the battery life you get instead of a pointless quadrant score would help more.

I think i'm going to email this guy on eBay and tell him I want comission for every one he sells lol.

·
Android Apprentice
48 Posts
GotMurph84 said:
I just bought an 1800 mAh. No extra bulk and my battery life is phenomenal. :0) And so is my Quadrant score...
Haha battery has absolutely nothing to do with quadrant

·
The GMan
113 Posts
Reactions: nater

·
appul pls
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gabiola1 said:
Are those 1800 a true 1800, or just labeled 1800?
Most likely cheap crappy 1300-1400's, but who really knows...

·
The GMan
113 Posts
SoDev said:
If your going to go cheap, go real cheap ($10.38) Props to Sting23ray at androidcentral for the find.

2X 1800MAH Battery +Dock Charger For HTC Thunderbolt 4G
g00s3y said:
Most likely cheap crappy 1300-1400's, but who really knows...
This, but hopefully they end up decent. I have 3 for $12 1500's that have been great for me so I'm checking out these "1800's", at $11 there is so little risk or investment. I'll now have 6 total batteries, lolz. I just carry them in my backpack and when my stuff gets low I switch. The wall charger works great and is worth the price alone if it doesn't burn down your house.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts