Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would drop official news from HP on touchpad orders since no sites have picked up on the news yet. This was posted under a thread yesterday, but thought it might make sense to have it a topic on its own. Will be updated as I get more information:
9/27/2011 :

Pulled from twitter from Bryna Corcoran ,
Social Media Manager & Corp. for HP.
http://www.hp.com
"I have an update from the Small Medium Business HP Store coming up regarding TouchPad back orders. Watch my next few tweets.
From Small Med. Biz store team: The TouchPads for SMB orders are starting to arrive in the US. Orders that made the 8/21 cutoff
will start to ship early October but could take until the end of Oct.
Check order status here: http://bit.ly/ofbWIe"

·
Android Apprentice
60 Posts
9/29/2011 Update:
A series of blocks (20,000) of touchpad orders have just gone to shipment. If you ordered from the HP SMB website, keep an eye on your email to see if your block series has shipped. This will continue as the sets and series are fulfilled.

·
Android Apprentice
60 Posts
Got the email yesterday, it shipped finallyyyyy. To celebrate i just downloaded over 500 iPad wallpapers (they are the same size/resolution as the touchpad, 1024x1024) o.e

·
Android Beginner
27 Posts
Renardk764 said:
Just got the email a few minutes ago. Order #03053**** Yeah Me!
my order # is 30558***, but no email yet. my order number's like at least 20,000 behind yours, so mine must not have been in that 20,000 blocks.
me so jealous. :blush:

·
Android Beginner
26 Posts
Mine FINALLY came in the mail today. Got the shipping conf. Email on the 30th, shipped same day. I nearly hugged the FedEx guy out of joy!

order #305425xx/43874xx, ordered 8/20 at 3 am.

·
Android Beginner
3 Posts
I received an email on the 30th that i could expect it within 2 weeks, on the 1st i received an email that they shipped, and i received them today. now im looking for what i can do to it. BTW I ordered it on 08/21 from the SMB store order# 30548***

1 - 13 of 13 Posts