Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Developer
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The had me waiting for a total of 5 days then I call and the tell me. We don't have anymore we are not gonna be shipping a device to you. Connect with the local store where they lie to me and say. Yeah we will sell you a thrive for the price of the previous device. Some asshole manager at the pr office depot. Then he goes back on his word. So im put 160$. A tablet. And I was lied too.

7879950117 carlos. That's the manager preventing you from getting android.

·
Android Lover
141 Posts
It's just a temporary hold, I had about 6 of them the past few days from various websites... they will go disappear, they're not gonna keep it.

·
Android Lover
141 Posts
Yea, I see what you mean... If you know its not going to happen, they should be able to cancel the order right away on the phone, and clear the hold if it is still there..

·
appul pls
411 Posts
samcripp said:
Im gonna begin a campaign against them
Good luck with that. What exactly are you going to do? You know if you keep calling him all day, and harassing him, that's a little something that you can get arrested for.

·
Developer
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will spread my story. Take legal action. And will contact chairman will all the information for everything and anything this campaign do. If y'all want to get rape by big corporation then do so. But I know my rights and pr is currently on a state of emergency. Not only did they not filled my order cause of the storm. They also made a shopper available where they raised the prices of the devices. That's price gouging according to pr law

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
I'd agree with you about office depot!! I order 2 for in store pickup early Saturday morning,1am. Went to pick them up and the girl had sold them to a guy who came in and asked about 2 touchpads. She assumed he was me, didn't check ID and sold them to him! I'd used the cash option. Well I talked to a manager that day who then called a district manager and I was told they had some in the warehouse and the first 2 to leave the warehouse would be for me! The manager was supposed to let me know when they'd be in this past Monday, well I ended up having to call them. I was told that they'd be in on Friday. Now I get a call from the district manager today and he tells me that he is not sure when they will have them in or if they will have them in! So screw OD! They have dragged their feet and if they employee had just done her job right in the first place and checked ID on the order I wouldn't be in this situation!

·
Android Beginner
14 Posts
sorry to hear u guys' bad experience with office depot. my order is at the local UPS warehouse and will be delivered tomorrow.

·
Average Android
69 Posts
I'm sure a lawyer would laugh at him for wanting to bring a lawsuit for a hold being placed on his account for the amount. Just standard procedure.

·
Developer
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My mother is lawyer. The lawsuit is within law 5 of daco pr law. Which states you nay not change the price of any item during a time of emergency. Which is what office depot pr did. On Saturday they were 149. On Sunday they suddenly when back to 499. The day if the storm was Sunday.

·
Average Android
69 Posts
Have fun with that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts