Android OS Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Average Android
Joined
·
69 Posts
Not interested to be honest. I'm just here to watch your journey off the deep end. Regardless, seems like a matter for small claims court.
 

·
Android Enthusiast
Joined
·
777 Posts
I purchased two 32GB version Touchpads from Office Depot on the 20th (at 2am, not that the time matters, or maybe it does) and they are arriving tomorrow.

It sucks that you are going through all this trouble.
 

·
appul pls
Joined
·
411 Posts
Well like I said, good luck, I highly doubt anything will come out of it. :money:
 

·
Developer
Joined
·
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Update:
Hp contacted office depot and miss Marcy wells has contacted me with victor a district manager for office depot. They have apologize and offer a deal. As soon as an un open 32gb touchpad id return. I will be contacted for it to be purchase at the price of 149.95$ here in the island.

Turns out someone in hp withered reads here ir is a fan of my work. Thank you kind sir.

To the idiot who said I was 13. No. Im an educated dev. That knows when there's a chance to fight. My mom is a lawyer. I use that in my advantage. Grow up!
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
26 Posts
e·mer·gen·cy
[ih-mur-juhn-see]
noun, plural -cies, adjective
-noun
1. a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.
2. a state, especially of need for help or relief, created by some unexpected event: a weather emergency; a financial emergency.

HP ditching WebOS hardware doesn't fit under this definition.. Not adding fuel to the fire.. Just stating a fact :)
 

·
Average Android
Joined
·
69 Posts
samcripp said:
Turns out someone in hp withered reads here ir is a fan of my work.
Glad I'm not the only one here.
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
26 Posts
BUT, I am happy you got it straightened out... Hopefully all will end perfect for you and you'll get a Touchpad in your hands soon! :)
 

·
Android Apprentice
Joined
·
23 Posts
bouchigo said:
I purchased two 32GB version Touchpads from Office Depot on the 20th (at 2am, not that the time matters, or maybe it does) and they are arriving tomorrow.

It sucks that you are going through all this trouble.
Wish I had just ordered mine instead of choosing in store pickup!
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
232 Posts
samcripp said:
I spoke all the way to the spokesman of the chairman. Im coming here and letting y'all know. Office depot is crooked. Stay away
weren't they selling them for 129.00 also or was that OffcdeMax?
 

·
Android Lover
Joined
·
232 Posts
samcripp said:
Update:
Hp contacted office depot and miss Marcy wells has contacted me with victor a district manager for office depot. They have apologize and offer a deal. As soon as an un open 32gb touchpad id return. I will be contacted for it to be purchase at the price of 149.95$ here in the island.

Turns out someone in hp withered reads here ir is a fan of my work. Thank you kind sir.

To the idiot who said I was 13. No. Im an educated dev. That knows when there's a chance to fight. My mom is a lawyer. I use that in my advantage. Grow up!
What makes you think an un opened one will be returned? Probably a better chance of an open one being returned and you could get it for even less. :)
 
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Top