Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts
Yeah, same thing happened with the Nexus for awhile until either TeamWin or the rom developers fixed something. And seriously, no broken wifi issues with this.
Yeah I really want this on my device but don't want to use CWM as I hear the restore doesn't restore fully. I'll just hang tight and let things work out. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Wifi breaks because I think CWM doesn't restore boot.img. The nvram file, asus-wise is in /data/misc/wifi/ and it's really easy to have it borked when wiping data.
For CM9 I put it in /system/etc/nvram_4329.txt and I'm not sure stock have it there.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Wifi breaks because I think CWM doesn't restore boot.img. The nvram file, asus-wise is in /data/misc/wifi/ and it's really easy to have it borked when wiping data.
For CM9 I put it in /system/etc/nvram_4329.txt and I'm not sure stock have it there.
It doesn't, I tried your fix for build 1 and it didn't work. TeamWin restores the boot.img just fine...although, if you can please check this out sometime, this rom will not flash on there..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ofcourse the fix is for my CM9 Build #1, not for stock.

For stock, you should create /data/misc/wifi/nvram.txt with nvram_4329.txt contents

·
TeamWin
196 Posts
Thanks for the bug reports, TWRP should now flash fine, updated to v2.1.5 this morning.

Please post in the TWRP thread if you hit any other issues or stop by the #twrp chan on freenode. We were able to get this running quickly as I have a Prime and most of the work was done for that but none of us in TeamWin have a TF300T so we rely on your bug reports. :)

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
I know Im posting a lot, probably gonna stop for a bit... but do you guys notice any difference with the clock at 1.1ghz? I had mine to 1.5 before lol
post away bro, that's what it's here for. I don't notice much difference using 1.1

·
Kitten Punter
2,808 Posts
Any work on getting nightly status going?

21 - 40 of 78 Posts