Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMFBOT is a little bot I put together to run nightlies for our OMFGB rom. Me and Khazmek are working on getting it more generalized, so that anyone can use it seamlessly with their roms.

Features - \
-Twitter Updates
--OMFBOT uses the ttytter command line twitter application. It sends out tweets with links when new builds are updated.
-Auto Manifest Updates
--Our Nightly builds rely on json parsing to populate our nightly builds, in a similar way to how Rom Manager does it (we believe). OMFBOT will auto generate the manifest with the new nightly entry and push to github, updated the lists across all relevant devices.
--If you interested in adding this feature to your build, check out https://github.com/OMFGB/packages_apps_Addons/commits/ for some info on how we did it.
-Auto Server Updates
--OMFBOT will not only compile, but also upload the new builds to a specified ftp.

https://github.com/r2DoesInc/OMFBOT

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im trying to get it more generalized, so any help you want to offer is welcome

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if your looking to help, just send us a pull request on github, its the easiest way to do it.

moatky we are just trying to get the more rom specific stuff taken out, a way to define the users lunch menu, etc.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
r2doesinc said:
if your looking to help, just send us a pull request on github, its the easiest way to do it.

moatky we are just trying to get the more rom specific stuff taken out, a way to define the users lunch menu, etc.
Sure, so basically having all the config options in the one file which can be customised for each setup? I will see what can be done.

Sent from my Nexus S

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
please post the source. send us a pull request with your modifications.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
having some issues with it, and trying to get the mecha stuff added in. im going to try and merge all the commits sometime this week.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
is there a way i can get this moved to the general development thread? i didnt realize it was provate :p

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jonathon Grigg said:
Voted for you, good luck!

I think there should be a base generic setup on the main branch then you could fork it (or branch it in your case) to make your own custom version.

Sent from my Nexus S
i got it setup that way last night i believe :)

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
awesome, i hadnt realized that it was in the private section. i was trying to figure out why it was barely getting looked at :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts