Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Android Developer
93 Posts

·
Android Abuser (LOL)
579 Posts
Just out of curiosity...I'm always looking to try new things.....what features are in this?

·
Android Apprentice
23 Posts
ronaldramsayii said:
Just out of curiosity...I'm always looking to try new things.....what features are in this?
Its very nice, a little different than cm7, better ui features smooth and reliable

·
Supporting Member
34 Posts
Clean wipe and fresh install following instructions above with addition of Chevy's 1.0ghz ULV. 1st 24 hours, 75 apps installed, have been running Waze and GMaps all day. Solid so far.

·
Android Apprentice
68 Posts
This is looking like a very promising Android gingerbread rom. How is the performance and does it have theme engine? I am willing to test the nightlies as i have for other rom developers in the past.

·
Android Apprentice
68 Posts
The notification widgets are not showing up. They are in the settings, i am wondering if it is working for anyone else?

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
nwilkins17 said:
This is looking like a very promising Android gingerbread rom. How is the performance and does it have theme engine? I am willing to test the nightlies as i have for other rom developers in the past.
ya it does

nwilkins17 said:
The notification widgets are not showing up. They are in the settings, i am wondering if it is working for anyone else?
the little circle icon in the status bar toggles them on/off, but if you applied a theme then you need to reboot before they will pop back up/

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
linuxmotion said:
Yoy can get notification reatart from the market to reatart status bar after theme change

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk
may need to decomplie that and see how its done

·
Android Apprentice
68 Posts
Thanks for the responses guys. You guys are awesome in responding to questions, and I must say this rom is amazing. GB has never been this smooth on my droid.

·
Just here for teh bewbs
846 Posts
glad it working good. thanks in huge part to peteralfonso, hes helped SOOOO much on the droid build

·
Android Apprentice
68 Posts
I have noticed that by looking on your github. His work is simply stellar and the team building this rom is amazing. Great job and a great rom. Love it

1 - 20 of 68 Posts