412 Posts
Incognito browsing and custom backlight settings like in CM7 and LTB

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
Does God Mode have the MIUI or some other alternative camera app?

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
Jaxidian said:
No. If you can show me a flashable .zip that uninstalls the existing camera and installs the MIUI camera, I'll get it in there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
All I have is the APK. I'll see about making a flashable zip when I get home. Would have to figure out how to make an "undo" one as well.

No worries, though. It's not that hard to swap em out with a root-enabled file explorer. Just wanted to throw it out there as some people might prefer it in God Mode. Awesome work from this team. Since Th30ry had to go on hiatus due to family issues, now's a perfect time to come back to OMFGB.

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
Veridor said:
All I have is the APK. I'll see about making a flashable zip when I get home. Would have to figure out how to make an "undo" one as well.

No worries, though. It's not that hard to swap em out with a root-enabled file explorer. Just wanted to throw it out there as some people might prefer it in God Mode. Awesome work from this team. Since Th30ry had to go on hiatus due to family issues, now's a perfect time to come back to OMFGB.
Indeed, and that's what I've been doing. I was suggesting it for others who may like to see it in God Mode.

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
Indeed, thanks!

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
Thought I'd pose the question here before starting a whole new thread in the general forum:

Does anyone know of a way to automatically silence notifications like the quiet hours feature in CM7? I'm not asking for the feature to be ported from CM7, as I know you guys are wanting to stay away from being just another CM7 clone, but I'm not having much luck finding a third party solution so far.

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
"Jaxidian said:
Tasker?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Forgot about Tasker. I'll have to give that a shot. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts