Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Android Beginner
23 Posts
I would love the messaging shortcut on the lockscreen to be able to choose a different app. I prefer go sms.

Sent from my Xoom that Tiamat made good...

·
Average Android
162 Posts
"Veridor said:
Does God Mode have the MIUI or some other alternative camera app?
If you have a root level file explorer, then you can just get the apk and move it to . /system/app and change the permissions to match the other ones in the folder.

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
Veridor said:
All I have is the APK. I'll see about making a flashable zip when I get home. Would have to figure out how to make an "undo" one as well.

No worries, though. It's not that hard to swap em out with a root-enabled file explorer. Just wanted to throw it out there as some people might prefer it in God Mode. Awesome work from this team. Since Th30ry had to go on hiatus due to family issues, now's a perfect time to come back to OMFGB.
Indeed, and that's what I've been doing. I was suggesting it for others who may like to see it in God Mode.

·
Android Apprentice
31 Posts
I too would REALLY like the MIUI camera as an option.

Also, some performance controls would be nice (overclocking, governor choice, etc)

Thanks...your rom is my favorite!

·
Android Apprentice
47 Posts
botero said:
I would love the messaging shortcut on the lockscreen to be able to choose a different app. I prefer go sms.

Sent from my Xoom that Tiamat made good...
I agree. I use google voice for texting. I also use a different dialer

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Veridor said:
Does God Mode have the MIUI or some other alternative camera app?
Subliminal said:
I too would REALLY like the MIUI camera as an option.

Also, some performance controls would be nice (overclocking, governor choice, etc)

Thanks...your rom is my favorite!
You two will like my last pull request. ;-)

·
Android Aficionado
412 Posts
Indeed, thanks!

·
Android Apprentice
147 Posts
I second performance controls. Also, is there a way to lower microphone sensitivity when recording videos? Right now, unless very quiet, the sound gets garbled. Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
cowisland said:
I second performance controls. Also, is there a way to lower microphone sensitivity when recording videos? Right now, unless very quiet, the sound gets garbled. Thanks!

I don't know if it's possible but have you tried DSP Manager for this?

·
Android Apprentice
147 Posts
Jaxidian said:
I don't know if it's possible but have you tried DSP Manager for this?

Thank you for the suggestion, I will see if DSP can help. The perfect solution would be to set the sensitivity automatically, based on how loud the sound is, which is the standard practice.

·
teh Jax
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
cowisland said:
Thank you for the suggestion, I will see if DSP can help. The perfect solution would be to set the sensitivity automatically, based on how loud the sound is, which is the standard practice.

Standard for what? AOSP? If you mean anything else, then you should target such a request to a different audience. :)

41 - 60 of 84 Posts