Android OS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck on which one I should flash. What is the difference between the two ams which do you like more?

·
Android Addict
756 Posts
id say start with omgb seeing as it has less options, then if you find yourself wanting some more customization options go for omfgb or if you know you want options go straight into omfgb

·
Dirtbag and a jerk!
262 Posts
OMGB is basically completely stock android it doesnt have really any modifications to it. OMFGB is more like Cyanogenmod, it has God mode which is like the cyanogenmod settings.

·
Average Android
301 Posts
Omfgb is a sweet rom not even looking at others or the latest leak.

·
Android Apprentice
253 Posts
From what I understand is omfgb has more customazation options and omgb is more stripped down for speed, and it also has God mode

·
O_o
1,395 Posts
Yeah they both have God Mode but OMFGB has far less options. It is meant to be as pure AOSP as possible besides a few small tweaks that almost everyone always wants. OMFGB on the other hand has a lot more options. You can modify lots of things like the status bar (clock, battery, date, signal bars), the lockscreen (type of lockscreen as well as carrier text), the stock launcher (can set screen number, endless loop, wallpaper scrolling, etc), and they add more settings in almost every nightly.

I recommend OMFGB. It has a lot more customization and honestly it doesn't bloat up the rom or anything. OMGB may be a bit faster but in no way is OMFGB slow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts