Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Android Lover
1,369 Posts
on the razr forum theres a download to boot into cwr on every boot is there any way for one of the dev could make it work on the bionic
that would be a great move foward for people that use cwr and not safestrap

·
Android Lover
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Use safestrap it boots up everytime
i under stand that but i feel more comfortable with using cwr
on my old x i could boot into clock work by just turning of my phone plug to wall charger and turn on thats cool and its locked

·
Registered
126 Posts
jacko1 said:
on the razr forum theres a download to boot into cwr on every boot is there any way for one of the dev could make it work on the bionic
that would be a great move foward for people that use cwr and not safestrap
Just use bionic bootstrap. Open the app, select bootstrap recovery, it'll popup "success", click ok and then select reboot recovery. Easiest cwr method in my opinion

·
Android Lover
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just use bionic bootstrap. Open the app, select bootstrap recovery, it'll popup "success", click ok and then select reboot recovery. Easiest cwr method in my opinion
i understand that i like the x cause in case of boot loop i dont have to restore to stock then reload my back up
with my bolt volume down and power to go into cwr

Reactions: hdtechk

·
Android Lover
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is a universal powerbost script that will boot into cam everytime along with other mods as well
i read that and it sounds complicated to get it going im not the most tech savy person when it comes to what you have to do

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.