Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
I v0id warran7ies
94 Posts
Hi Guys,

I hope I am not double posting.

All those of you who ordered from OnSale and your orders got cancelled, please read this thread.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=1415370&t=3337902

Original OnSale Post
http://store.onsale.com/n/Onsale-Hp-Touchpad-Update/customPages-1386

My order did get cancelled but I re-ordered today morning at 7:50am EST and the order went through.

Let's hope I get a 32 GB.

Also, the payment page is way too slow so please be patient. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Munchy

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
it keeps telling me item no longer available on the order ID page :(

·
Android Lover
1,260 Posts
frankydroid said:
You have to go to the link provided and enter your original order id. They then email you a one-use link. This is only valid if your ordered that Sunday. And they only have 32GB.

·
I v0id warran7ies
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
frankydroid said:
looks like a generic timeout message because of the site flooding, I would suggest keep trying

·
Average Android
151 Posts
I just got my re order through so the site might be up again, of course now I feel like a retard for paying 200 just a couple of days ago for a 16 gig one

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
every time I put in my # and email it gives a message above saying item no longer available...my order # was from a 16gb

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using Tapatalk

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
I have copied, manually, hyphenated, de-hyphenated, each of my orders. None have worked. Same message every time.. Its in yellow ish box above the text field that says "item is no longer available". Sigh, maybe it is, or 16gb isn't synced correctly?

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
Tried chrome, Firefox, Android

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
Just tried it in opera mobile too. I'm going to call, I think its because my order was of a 16gb. I have to wait for class* to get out first tho :'( and hopefully not an hour hold time

·
Android Lover
1,260 Posts
They only have 32. Even if you ordered a 16, you can still get the 32. That's my situation and I had no problem.

But no idea there man. You can try onsale support, but good luck.

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
Yea, their info page says even if the order was for a 16 you can still get a 32. And it seems they have a dedicated touchpad call number lol. That way we don't tie up their entire system :p

·
I v0id warran7ies
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Even I had ordered for a 16GB, and now ordered a 32GB.

was your order placed later than Sunday originally.

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
I placed 4 different orders late afternoon on that Sunday. Plus an earlier one I canceled myself. Non have worked

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
Annnnnd I can't get thru on the phone. The "man" is trying to bring me down, I know it

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts

·
For Us By Us
287 Posts
Update:

Called multiple times and finally got through, they took my info and will get back to me with instructions via call or email.

You'll know you have the "legit" on-hold service if the recording elaborates about the HP discount and inventory outage, then loops continuously about holding. I was at 23+ minutes before they answered, I had made it to 25 once but was disconnected.

Hopefully this is informative

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P tbolt using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 100 Posts