Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered mine on Sunday at 4:30 PM CDT. The hold on my debit card fell off this morning. 2 hours ago the order was missing from my Amazon recent orders like it had been cancelled or never even happened. 5 minutes ago I get an email that it has been shipped with tracking notification and it is due to be delivered tomorrow. I had written it off as one that was going to be cancelled.

Thankfully, I can quit refreshing hp.com.

Good luck to everyone else, I just wanted to let everyone know that some indeed are going out.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah it's looks like I would have been about 22 minutes after you, but I also will make sure there are no packaging or shipping damages. Fortunately, my brother-in-law works for UPS so I will text him and he will pull it from the truck in the morning and I won't have to wait all day for it.

I am letting out a little sigh of relief, and I don't really know why, I could have lived without it, but the hype I guess got to me.

·
Android Apprentice
13 Posts
justin108 said:
To be clear, Amazon direct shipped all orders, OnSale via Amazon cancelled almost all orders after a very long delay and fiasco on facebook. OnSale is a subsidiary of MacMall so I had hopes, but they turned out to be selling ghost inventory hence their decline in ratings. No more MacMall, PCmall or any subsidiaries from me. I only need a lesson once.
That's not entirely true, mine was billed, invoiced, and shipped from OnSale. They are indeed a subsidiary of PCMall, however.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts