Android OS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Average Android
66 Posts
Generally holds can last from 24 hours to 3 business days. If I don't get my amount back by tomorrow, then there will be hell to pay.

·
Supporting Member
69 Posts
I just got my cancellation email today so I am guessing Friday at the latest for a refund.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
People are commenting saying theve got theres back damn took four days to cancel mine wtf nosale idiots

·
Average Android
66 Posts
@jkurl: It should be 3 business days from the day of the charge. According to OnSale they didn't actually charge us, but rather placed a hold. If that's the case then count it from the day you placed the order. If it takes longer than 3days from the date you placed your order then they did indeed charge us and the email is filled with more lies.

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
You don't shop online much do you? I've had larger orders go out of stock then canceled days, even weeks later. During the great ammo stockpile of Nov 08, I had a $600 ammo order canceled after 2 weeks of back-order status. So I didn't get my $100 touchpad. yeah, it sucks but there will be others.

·
Supporting Member
69 Posts
@djhash. I used my debit card but on my bank account it is still pending so it will most likely get refunded.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

·
Average Android
58 Posts
I ordered mine though Amazon on Sunday. I was late to the game on hearing about the fire sale and didn't expect to get one, but I ordered anyway. Amazon was simply the portal to OnSale. Reading here about what different people expected from them, I figured I'd see a cancelled order on my credit card (debit card for on-line ordering? OH HELL NO!).

I got my tracking number on Wednesday and the package is being delivered tomorrow. 32 gigs BAAABEEEEEEE!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts