Android OS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yes that is right. I need some one to scope the board for other possible data+/- lines and 5+/- or I'm stuck using the MicroUSB lines.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I see you've got connections going to the card reader and the hub, and possibly to the usb port on the nexus. Do things work this way? Does it charge and use the reader at the same time?
no its still just in mock up and not connected yet, but it does still close up fine.So I'm pretty sure a hub is a go(for me anyway) and still have room for some flash storage that will go where the rear camera should have gone or just beside the hub:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hub fits I just need to come up with a 5V power somehow got the Data and ground figured. Can someone come up with any ideas to create 5V power, maybe some fancy circuitry to bump the power from battery to 5V?

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
To get the 5v, it's possible to simply sum the two power inputs from the battery (3.7 and 1.x) with a zener and a resistor. OR - get fancy and use an op-amp circuit to give the 3.7v line a small boost. I'll see if I can mess with something this week for adding the two voltages via tiny circuitry. It's been a while since I took those EE classes so I'm certain I'll end up toasting a resistor or two :)
Thx for all the help. Think it can run off the 3.7 alone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts