Android OS Forum banner
101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Faux's work is provide for free and worked on during his free time... he supports multiple devices, and kernels per device... to say that he has no manners is a bit extreme and disrespectful. i am not flaming nor am i trying to be an a$$, just saying that if the guy discontinues his work for whatever reason, it is his choice and nothing can be done about it! coming here and talking down of him will not make him come and revive this project, and if nothing else encourage him to leave it in the past... so please dont say non constructive things and keep the thread on topic.

Reactions: yarly

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
Edited by faux123, 22 April 2012 - 05:39 PM.
Should have been the first clue it's not being updated, regardless of if the developer takes the time to say or not. You do not have any idea of what goes on in this guy's life, do you? He has things to do at times than give you free crap. Maybe a family, job, sick relative, whatever. Sometimes life is more important than editing a post so one person doesn't get upset over their #first-world-problems. Complaining gets you nothing but moderated.

Please don't hesitate to talk among yourselves and help each other out... The RootzWiki community is what inspired me to hack kernels for everyone since everyone here is nice and helpful to each other... Keep helping each other.... Famous proverb: It's better to give than to receive...
↑ Would you like him to think otherwise about rootzwiki? Just keep badmouthing him and find out.

Anyways, anymore drama in this thread and a certain user will lose their posting privileges for a week. I'll consider the issue over and close otherwise. If the certain user doesn't like what I edited his post to, he can either (nicely [and I do mean nicely]) request I remove his post or he can edit it to something polite and non-offensive. Don't edit it to something snarky/sarcastic unless you want to find out what life is like without posting for a week.

If someone doesn't like a kernel isn't being updated anymore...well...fork it and keep developing for it, because his source is right there in the OP. If one cannot do that, then they'll just have to wait patiently or ask the developer nicely if he'll some day continue his work.

I'll just assume you're having a bad day and didn't realize what you posted (unless you give me a reason to think otherwise).

Anyways, carry on.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts