Android OS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Themer
192 Posts
I like it. GoogleBread! Maybe a transparent notification bar?? Maybe a nice colorful drop down with googles logo in the header??

·
Themer
110 Posts
Very nice start I like it.

·
Developer
20 Posts
I like it but a suggestion. Change the battery so when full its not red. it auto matically makes u think "CRITICAL power" when u see red

maybe make it google blue when full, google yellow when low and google red when critical? similar to the status bar which is cool

·
Themer
282 Posts
I took a few suggestions. Battery now goes blue, yellow, red. Themed slider, still a work in progress, not transparent does anyone know how to make it transparent? The graphic itself is transparent but it comes up solid. I have the 3G icons themed, still need to do wifi which will take me a while to draw. I have a 6 month old.

Sent from DroidX

·
Themer
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, I'll do my best to make the 3G and wifi icons tonight and release an update.zip, unless you guys think yellow is fine.

Sent from DroidX

·
Themer
192 Posts
I think the 3g and WiFi should be the same color since you only see one at a time. I think leaving as yellow is fine as it shows contrast against the other icons its by.

·
Themer
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Uploaded an update.zip in the Developer sub forum, plan to work on it more for RC2 so please leave any feedback there.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
You better watch out.... google might kang it for ICS

·
Android Beginner
6 Posts
honestly its really nice and pretty awesome, if i was going for that kind of a theme i would totally flash this but im still in love with my gingercome liberty there

1 - 16 of 16 Posts