Android OS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I have my HTC 3D EVO rooted with 4ext as it's recov and installed a version of superuser as a .zip a while ago. I recently installed an app to changed my phones font with root permissions because strangely my phones font size increased and i didn't know how to change it back. On installation the upper portion of my phone with the time display etc disappeared and all i had was my main phone with no menu. I rebooted and it just would go to the "Sprint" screen so I used 4ext and did a flash of the format (without SD Card) and wipe data/factory reset (Not in that order) and then went to install from sd card and install from zip and my superuser.zip and now all that comes up on reboot is the HTC logo, help????? I really need to contact someone, contacts are saved on google.com/contacts... Really need help!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Okay so I have my HTC 3D EVO rooted with 4ext as it's recov and installed a version of superuser as a .zip a while ago. I recently installed an app to changed my phones font with root permissions because strangely my phones font size increased and i didn't know how to change it back. On installation the upper portion of my phone with the time display etc disappeared and all i had was my main phone with no menu. I rebooted and it just would go to the "Sprint" screen so I used 4ext and did a flash of the format (without SD Card) and wipe data/factory reset (Not in that order) and then went to install from sd card and install from zip and my superuser.zip and now all that comes up on reboot is the HTC logo, help????? I really need to contact someone, contacts are saved on google.com/contacts... Really need help!
Ok this should be easy to fix as long as you can boot into recovery.

step 1
make sure you have a copy of a rom on your sd card that you want to flash. It will already be rooted so no need to flash super user

step 2
data factory reset / wipe dalvik / cache

step 3
flash the rom this will take a min or two.

step 4
done sign into what you want.

Let me know if you need more help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need a rom file for htc 3d evo, tried one but security failed.... info:
[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]*** UNLOCKED ***[/background]
[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]SHOOTER XC SHIP S-ON RL [/background]
[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]HBOOT-1.58.0000[/background]
[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]eMMC-boot[/background]
[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]May 17..[/background]

[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Carrier: Sprint[/background]
[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Location: USA[/background]

[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Rooted.[/background]

[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]have 4EXT installed.[/background]

[background=rgb(51, 51, 51)]Version: 2.95 or something very close.[/background]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried stock but it failed. Its version was older than my phone and im not quite sure if that was the reason. and i've already wiped out everything but my sd card.

One more thing, 4ext was in safe mode because there was a problem with cache and i just wiped that.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Try to restart recovery in normal mode. Then try to flash a rom thats at your phones current android version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1 - 6 of 6 Posts