·
Developer
573 Posts
http://www.multiupload.com/QQH9ESXI2F

Steps:

1. Back up your /system/build.prop.
2. Flash patch in Recovery.
3. Dial **623336 to get text msg offer. READ IT
4. Download Vcast, per the instructions.
5. Download and install Madden.
4. Put old build.prop back.
5. Reboot.
6. Profit.

Only valid October 1st-3rd.

For those with dialing deficiencies (i kid), http://starstar.to/madden_12/8N690 is what they text you. USE THE STOCK BROWSER!

·
Android Apprentice
10 Posts
Oh sweet! I managed to get it to work by flashing back to my first stock nandroid from when I first rooted my phone, downloading the v-cast apps store and the game, backing up the .apk's on my sdcard, and then re-installing them once I restored my current nandroid. Your way sounds WAY easier!

·
Developer
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need to fool the system into thinking its Froyo.

For the Bionic it becomes a bit more complex, as you will need to integrate your ril information into this build.prop to get it to work.

Here for the TB I merely had to change all the Gingerbread information to official Froyo OTA information, and change the sdk to Gingerbread levels. Otherwise it will not boot.

·
Android's Revenge
40 Posts
get it.. thanks for your help!

Adrynalyne said:
You need to fool the system into thinking its Froyo.

For the Bionic it becomes a bit more complex, as you will need to integrate your ril information into this build.prop to get it to work.

Here for the TB I merely had to change all the Gingerbread information to official Froyo OTA information, and change the sdk to Gingerbread levels. Otherwise it will not boot.

·
Android Apprentice
198 Posts
3. Download and install Madden. Dial **623336 to get text msg offer.

That had me under the impression we need to download Madden (which i would assume be from the market) THEN dial the corresponding code...I usually don't have problems with workarounds like this but that is how I read it.

·
Android Apprentice
198 Posts
I read it incorrectly..like I just said...and you can very easily download it from the market without said offer...but thanks for the patch.

·
Android Addict
933 Posts
Adrynalyne said:
If you don't have an offer, how can you download it?

Notice I didn't even give a version?
Hey can you help the AOSP community with a fix for the NFL mobile app. You fixed this I'm sure you can fix that too. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

via OMFGBolt

·
Supporting Member
95 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.