Android OS Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Android Beginner
1 Posts
kurai said:
Yep - I did see that, and follow instructions accordingly ... no dice ;)

I tried pretty much everything - several kill/restart cycles, with and without clearing app's data, reboots, auto and manual starting of app, even re-installs of entire ROM - both with and without wipe.

Whether any of this was of the slightest use is rather a moot point, since all I had to really do was leave it alone overnight to automagically recover on it's own. *sigh* :)
I had the same problem, so I checked the market and there was a new version of Button Saviour. When i updated it worked fine.

· Android Beginner
5 Posts
Any chance someone can post a mirror of this? Seems there is an issue with MediaFire, not available again. Also is this flashable with CWM 3.0.0.5? I haven't been able to get an update.zip for 3.2.0.1, and am out of town and don't have an SDCard to flash it from.

Thanks, can't wait to try it.

Scratch that, seems even though it failed on one tab, another tab popped up with the download at some point. Here is a direct link if it helps anyone:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzkl3ibhrvdf0z2

· Android Beginner
9 Posts
anyone have any optimization tips? it seems sometimes there is just unbearable delay while doing something simple as web browsing. I do my best to minimize running apps.

using 300 - 1.2ghz, interactiveX, bfq.

· Retired
256 Posts
Well i have been on CM7 for a month now time to give this a shot.

Update: Have to say this is the best option yet for my nook.

· Retired
256 Posts
Even though quadrant scores mean very little, I still like to see my Nook at 2257. :)

· Android Master
3,941 Posts
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.