Android OS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Android Beginner
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My phone reboots about 3x a day for no apparent reason. I had read other threads where setCPU might have been the issue, so yesterday, I did a load. Using Odin I started with unrooted EE4 and then loaded gummy FE 1.9. I then did cwm and loaded FE 2.0. As of today, the phone has rebooted 6 times.

The strange thing about the reboots is that home screen always resets to the shortcuts I placed on the
screen 6 hours earlier. I may have added 10 shortcuts before the reboot, but after the reboot there's only 3. Also after the reboot, the missed calls icon and unread text messages appear even though I cleared them before the reboot occurred.

Any ideas? I'm thinking that there might be a hardware issue since this was a refurb I got from Verizon.

-TIA

· Android Beginner
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
20+ hrs on new kernel and so far, knock on wood, no reboot. I ran voltage control with conservative settings only
and did about 40 min or so of browsing and checking email. I left both wifi and data on (only 3g in my area) with a every 2hr pull from my corp email account. Woke up with phone now running for 10 hrs still showing 73%.
Checked email accounts and read the news on the way to work this morning with radio flipping between 1g & 4g and finally put the phone on the charger after 15hrs with still 21%.
I've never gotten this amount of time since I've owned this phone. Awesome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.