Android OS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Developer
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I created an application called MetaMorph Manger. I contacted DroidPirate.com and asked him if he would put some of his themes in there and he said sure. After the app was somewhat finished (not completely done though) I showed him a demo of it. I did not release this application though because I didn't think it would hit off all that due to Theme Manager in cm. A couple months later I found a post on droidforums, with my app. Justin Ide over at droid pirate took the demo of my app I showed him, decompiled it, and changed a few urls to point to his content. I worked hard on this application not to have it ripped out from under me. If you don't believe any of this, take a look at the screen shots below. Everything he changed was done with apktool, he did not make this application. I have the source code and everything to prove it. He is now selling my application in the Amazon App store for money. It's sad that I am having to deal with this. He even has a post on his website explaining how he does not support piracy.

Please, spread the word around about this.
Email him and tell him what you think about all this.

http://kang.n3xgenapps.com/Image/

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
please get in contact with me asap. and i will remove the posts from our site. And other actions may be taken as well. If this is true it violates our ToS. And we will handle it accordingly

·
Android Lover
127 Posts
That really sucks man, i hope this gets resolved. its kanging at its worst :/

·
Flashaholic
348 Posts
I am sorry to hear that happened. I have been using it from Droid pirate for awhile now. I would demand some compensation as it cost money to download the application. Hey Droid pirate. You owe someone a crap load of money for stealing his work and charging others for it. That is not right.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
May I ask how this has been resolved? Is Justin Ide still "Scumbag Developer"? On your website you said he is now "attempting to file". What does that mean?

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
well it was handled on here....we removed the posts off of rootzwiki completely. and i believe then ben finally got ahold of him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts