Android OS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Android Fanboy
1,327 Posts
Right now Cobalt Icon Pack is sitting at over 1000 custom icons and a dozen HD Wallpapers.

Cobalt is different than the majority of Icon packs in the sense that it doesn't include an Icon Background, in fact in a sense it's sort of "anti" background. So if you're tired of those icon packs with long shadows or that make every icon follow the same form take a look at these.

Play Link: http://goo.gl/pqBRo5
umu9a6an.jpg
qa2a4e4a.jpg
a4udeta9.jpg
guhydyme.jpg

·
Android Fanboy
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally incorporated a dashboard into Cobalt Icon Pack with a couple of really useful tools. It delivers a convenient way to browse through the included icons, has a built-in Wallpaper Manager and includes an icon request tool.

If it's been a while since you looked at Cobalt Icon Pack or you haven't had a chance, now is time!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
36 Posts
Really living these icons dude. Had to move to something different after the mixer theme stopped getting updates. Using your themes and icons now. Thanks for your hard work!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using RootzWiki mobile app

·
Android Fanboy
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really living these icons dude. Had to move to something different after the mixer theme stopped getting updates. Using your themes and icons now. Thanks for your hard work!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using RootzWiki mobile app
Thanks for the support, and look for a Cobalt theme update soon as well. Inverted KitKat dialer and some misc changes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love the theme dustin, is it possible to pic which icon to use for an app? Looking through the included icons, there are several for some apps that I'd rather use.

·
Android Fanboy
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love the theme dustin, is it possible to pic which icon to use for an app? Looking through the included icons, there are several for some apps that I'd rather use.
Yes i know several launchers allow you to do this like Nova. Also desktop visualizer in the play store lets you do it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
When the app updates, do I have to re-apply the icons?

·
Registered
1 Posts
When will be next update because still too many icons are missing like clean master opera new icon and please add option to click icon and see their name. Thanks

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

·
Android Beginner
44 Posts
Moto G6 Android 9 running icon set . Only problem I'm having is the search in the icon pack does not work properly. It doesn't work properly and having to find and icon embedded with the multitude of icons which is amazing but still hard as hell to find an icon you're looking for. Besides that I love them and run them daily

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts