Android OS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Android Beginner
12 Posts
blackadept - excellent post! I started down this path about a week ago trying to read up on creating the nvs_map.bin calibration file but quickly got discouraged as I don't operate at the same level of awesome as you do! I would love to see a writeup on what you did to make it "persistently persistent" (lol!) Keep up the great work and don't be afraid to ask me or any of the others here for help. I don't mind bricking a phone in the name of progress! This post will probably be watched very closely by many people that are in the same boat as us - get some rest and be sure to keep us updated! We'll all be impatiently waiting patiently for any good news to turn up to solve this ridiculous problem!

· Android Beginner
12 Posts
It's not a "ROM" thing necessarily. Even going back to the SBF files yields no positive outcome/solution. Many of us have tried unsuccessfully to SBF to stock, update to current .605, different roms/radios/praying/virgin sacrifices (THAT was a waste!)/etc and so far nothing has solved this issue for any of us! Very frustrating. are you experiencing this issue too? if not, i'd be interested to see if you have the nvs_map.bin file, among other specific (important) settings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.