Android OS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
So, I did some fancy talkin to the insurance folks and managed to land myself a new mesmerize whilst retaining my original.

Now, there's a pretty good crack in the screen, but it still works, and I have been using it in this condition for a few weeks now with no issues and will be spot on as a dev phone.

Im not accepting money. I'd rather have contributions to the community via development by more knowledgeable users.

So, make an offer :)

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
will "Servicing you" get it???

sorry everyone...inside joke here!!!

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It may...it just may. Nah but a mod told i couldnt "sell" the phone... I dont wanna sell it. I want to send it to someone thatll do dev work.

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
jpaulwaite said:
It may...it just may. Nah but a mod told i couldnt "sell" the phone... I dont wanna sell it. I want to send it to someone thatll do dev work.
This is decent of you man. I know a dev will appreciate it as will the community. Thanks man for doing this.

·
The n00b veteran
775 Posts
I think it would really help sixstringsg over at xda, he does the glitch kernel and has a captivate rather than a mesmerize or fascinate. It could help him test and find issues quicker for us if he had our phone!

If not him, it should go to jpaul, tator, one of those guys or to a bigger name like supercurio, just depends on who you think could use it the most.

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sageDieu said:
I think it would really help sixstringsg over at xda, he does the glitch kernel and has a captivate rather than a mesmerize or fascinate. It could help him test and find issues quicker for us if he had our phone!

If not him, it should go to jpaul, tator, one of those guys or to a bigger name like supercurio, just depends on who you think could use it the most.
Smoke another one champ. I'm offering the phone, LOL

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
jpaulwaite said:
Smoke another one champ. I'm offering the phone, LOL
One would probably assume that you and Tator already have phone's considering you are releasing Roms. lol

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
now now, lets not be priggish. Sage can't help it if he has glaucoma *wink wink*

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
I would consider imoseyon, since he's beginning to help dev stuff for our phones but doesn't have one to test with or whatever.

How did you manage to sweet talk the insurance company? did Scarmon help? ;)

·
The n00b veteran
775 Posts
herp derp.

send it to sbrissen or sixstringsg.

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
At this point there shouldn't even be a question of who to send it to. If Sbrissen is interested it should be next day aired to him!

·
Supporting Member
783 Posts
akellar said:
At this point there shouldn't even be a question of who to send it to. If Sbrissen is interested it should be next day aired to him!
Yep. TSM is essential to alot of our TW bases ROMs. It just makes sense for him to get it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.