Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Android Beginner
80 Posts
This is awesome. I think I finally have my phone looking and working the way I wanted it to. You know, at least till the next thing comes along...

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is awesome. I think I finally have my phone looking and working the way I wanted it to. You know, at least till the next thing comes along...
If you are anything like me you will never be satisfied, which is why I got into theming in the first place lol.

·
Android Apprentice
21 Posts
Fantastic job, DB. This may be the first theme on the Charge I haven't had to make further adjustments to after flashing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't have InfinityRom installed, as I'm hearing certain issues are popping up with it. I did however, break the rules and install this on another rom whose name escapes me at the moment. Great news - it works! And it's beautiful.

Just need that black bar fixed and it'll be perfect, I'll edit this post once I can find the URL of the rom I have installed. brbz

Edit- Bam. http://www.mydroidwo...read-build.html

·
Android Apprentice
99 Posts
Great Job on this theme. I really like all the transparent work done on this. I did have one thing i noticed and i didnt see anyone mention or maybe i missed but the M in pm on the status bar is getting cut in half. I have attached a screen shot.
Note: I get fc's on the microphone on the dialer and also on uploading to facebook.

What else do you have planned for this theme? If you want some suggestions i think would be cool to see a transparent contacts and also is there a way we can get applications on the launcher to match in the white icon like phone,contacts,messenging.

I must also say that i really enjoy what you said a few posts back as to you are never satisfied with stuff. That makes me know this theme will only get better and better.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31345000/2011.12.09-22.56.42.jpeg

·
Android Beginner
27 Posts
fitti28 said:
Great Job on this theme. I really like all the transparent work done on this. I did have one thing i noticed and i didnt see anyone mention or maybe i missed but the M in pm on the status bar is getting cut in half. I have attached a screen shot.
Note: I get fc's on the microphone on the dialer and also on uploading to facebook.

What else do you have planned for this theme? If you want some suggestions i think would be cool to see a transparent contacts and also is there a way we can get applications on the launcher to match in the white icon like phone,contacts,messenging.

I must also say that i really enjoy what you said a few posts back as to you are never satisfied with stuff. That makes me know this theme will only get better and better.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31345000/2011.12.09-22.56.42.jpeg
The PM getting cut off is one of the trade-offs to having the centered clock. The icons will overlap the clock if there are too many because the clock is on a 'lower layer'. .

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The PM getting cut off is one of the trade-offs to having the centered clock. The icons will overlap the clock if there are too many because the clock is on a 'lower layer'. .
Like Endless said, the overlapping of icons with the clock is the trade-off of having a centered clock. Right now the clock is the "lowest layer" of the status bar so all icons will overlap it if they reach the center. AFAIK there is no way around this by editing xml's only through smali editing which would be beyond my knowledge.

Did you get the fc's on stock infinity as well since the theme should not be affecting what you mentioned?

The transparent contacts will be included in the next update. Unfortunately to get all applications in the launcher to match would require changing the icon in each and everyone of the apps individually. Sorry but that's not going to happen. I personally would suggest using a different launcher and get a minimal theme for that launcher that would replace most if not all icons in the launcher. But if you really like the twlauncher then you will have to live with not having all the app icons themed, sorry.

For now I don't think I will be doing many changes until there is a more final version of InfinityRom since it seems for now the rom is going to be updated fairly often (at least until TSM parts integration is complete).

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I added an updated version for the non-TSM version of InfinityROM1211 to OP. I will hopefully have the TSM version up tomorrow.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Totally waiting for you to update this to the newest infinity, then Im taking the leap back to Infinity from Gummy. This is by far the best theme we have on this device in my opinion.
Thanks I appreciate the compliments. Also, I thought you might want to know this version includes a themed YouTube of the latest version from the market. I know that's something you wanted from the Gummy version of this theme.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
I updated OP with fresh links for both Infinity1211 roms. I also added the NoClock option links for both in the second post.

Thanks to manigma77, the icons and clock will still overlap but this time the clock will stay visible on top of the icons. Is this an ideal fix? No, but at least it is better thank before. Both Infinity1211 versions include this tweak so if you want this tweak and you downloaded the nonTSM version I posted yesterday, then redownload and flash the nonTSM version.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts