Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Might I be able to coerce you to offer the MNML theme in a few different hues? I sort of like the marine/aqua/teal/turquoise/jade thing, but it's a bit too "dark" of a color for my liking, considering I have to look at it a lot, and for me color does really impact my mood. Any color alternative that is more cheerful would be swell, say... a reddish orange or pale green.

·
Registered
10 Posts
A couple minor bugs (not sure if it's specific to just the TSM version):

1. Turning on/off or changing the alarm time causes a force close every time. The alarm does turn on/off and the time change does stick though.
2. The Delete/Cancel buttons when you try to delete MMS message is white on light grey.
3. The power control widget just shows up as a large black box.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
A couple minor bugs (not sure if it's specific to just the TSM version):

1. Turning on/off or changing the alarm time causes a force close every time. The alarm does turn on/off and the time change does stick though.
2. The Delete/Cancel buttons when you try to delete MMS message is white on light grey.
3. The power control widget just shows up as a large black box.
1. I get this too on the non-TSM version. Will need to see if this is a problem on stock infnity as well.
2. Will look into this
3. A reboot should fix that

·
Android Freak!
354 Posts
I love this theme, but did anyone else have decreased battery life? I am running Infinity 12-11 w/TSM ext4, v6 Supercharger, ICS Fugu Tweak- any thoughts.

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
I installed this theme and all of my icons that aren't themed are just the generic SD icon. How do I get my icons back? I'm running non TSM infinity 1211.

Edit. Just figured out why. I think this wiped out part of data or something.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I installed this theme and all of my icons that aren't themed are just the generic SD icon. How do I get my icons back? I'm running non TSM infinity 1211.

Edit. Just figured out why. I think this wiped out part of data or something.
Make sure you are using the new CWM. Version 4.X had issues with data wipes. I have used this theme many times with CWM 5.X and haven't had any data wipes.
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/11327-kernelclockworkmod-recovery/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great theme thank you so much!! I flashed InfinityRom just for this. So tired of the stock Samsung theme.

Quick question, is there a way to get a similar (like flat and minimal) dock with LauncherPro instead? I had bad experiences with ADW...

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Great theme thank you so much!! I flashed InfinityRom just for this. So tired of the stock Samsung theme.

Quick question, is there a way to get a similar (like flat and minimal) dock with LauncherPro instead? I had bad experiences with ADW...
You're welcome. Big difference between this and the stock samsung theme right? lol. I attached a zip to the second post that has the dock and icons I used in the screenshots. I even added in a semi-transparent dock as well. Just unzip the file and copy the folder to your sd card and I can't explain what to do next since the next steps vary between different launchers. Hope you know how or can figure it out.

Update

This past week has been pretty hectic so I have not been able to look into the alarm bug. I also have not had time to upload zips to revert back to stock Infinity theme. Sorry guys (and gals)! Both of those are on top of my priority list for this theme. I'm not sure if you guys know of MiLocker which is basically the MIUI lockscreen engine but usable on any rom. The MIUI theming engine (specifically the lockscreen) is, IMO, the best part of MIUI. If there is enough interest I may start posting MiLocker themes that go with InfinitelyMNML. This is why I don't use the TSM parts version of Infinity since I have no interest in the TSM lockscreens.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Update:

I added a new mod I quickly put together for you guys as a present for the holidays. It is in the second post and is basically a mod that allows for more toggles in the pulldown (a total of 14 I believe) and is scrollable. Very similar to what is available in CM7 when I was able to run that rom. I only tested this on the non-TSM version of Infinity1211 so if you guys want to try it on the one with TSM keep in mind it might screw things up.

Happy holidays to everyone and enjoy!

·
Banned
395 Posts
Update:

I added a new mod I quickly put together for you guys as a present for the holidays. It is in the second post and is basically a mod that allows for more toggles in the pulldown (a total of 14 I believe) and is scrollable. Very similar to what is available in CM7 when I was able to run that rom. I only tested this on the non-TSM version of Infinity1211 so if you guys want to try it on the one with TSM keep in mind it might screw things up.

Happy holidays to everyone and enjoy!
Very, very cool of you. Love it. Works great on tsm version so far. Thanks again and happy holidays to you.

·
Droid Journeyman
274 Posts
I flashed the libdroid mod over 1211 infinity and tsm (locksreen) still works, plus this mod blended in very well with my theme. Great job on the port, much props!!

·
Banned
395 Posts
Not sure if this is due to the extended power menu but after installing I have experienced some hot boots. I am on the tsm version so I know it's not technically supported but I thought I would post anyway.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Not sure if this is due to the extended power menu but after installing I have experienced some hot boots. I am on the tsm version so I know it's not technically supported but I thought I would post anyway.
Thanks for the update so I now know for sure the lidroid mod won't be supported for the TSM version of Infinity, unless I hear others chime in and claim to not have issues. The hotboots very well might be due to the lidroid mod, I am not sure and honestly I don't think I would know how to fix that sorry. I had a feeling this mod might not play nice with TSM which is why I posted as a mod only for the nonTSM version of Infinity.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts