Android OS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Update

I added a themed version of the touchwiz clock for those who prefer it over the AOSP one as well as for those who have the alarm fc's in the current clock. It's in the second post and should be fine to flash on both TSM and nonTSM versions of Infinity.

PS Keep in mind by flashing the touchwiz clock you will now have two clocks since one does not replace the other. To remove the AOSP clock remove DeskClock.apk from system\app or to remove the TW clock remove ClockPackage.apk from same directory. Use rootexplorer or ADB to remove either clock.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Update

I added a themed version of the touchwiz clock for those who prefer it over the AOSP one as well as for those who have the alarm fc's in the current clock. It's in the second post and should be fine to flash on both TSM and nonTSM versions of Infinity.

PS Keep in mind by flashing the touchwiz clock you will now have two clocks since one does not replace the other. To remove the AOSP clock remove DeskClock.apk from system\app or to remove the TW clock remove ClockPackage.apk from same directory. Use rootexplorer or ADB to remove either clock.
Worked like a charm. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just noticed this last night when I accidentally tilted my phone.. the TW clock turns poop brown when rotated to landscape.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Just noticed this last night when I accidentally tilted my phone.. the TW clock turns poop brown when rotated to landscape.
Lmao I totally had a brain fart when theming it and completely forgot, to theme the landscape images. I will theme those images and update the file in the second post. I will let you guys know when I have updated the link. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First of all, thanks DroidBlaze for the awesome theme. I love minimal themes, so I'm happy to finally have on for my charge.

I seem to be having a problem with fc's when a notification comes out of the email client. I haven't had the time to sit and debug it quite yet, but when I can, I'll try to get you a logcat stacktrace of what's going on.

·
Android Beginner
80 Posts
First of all, thanks DroidBlaze for the awesome theme. I love minimal themes, so I'm happy to finally have on for my charge.

I seem to be having a problem with fc's when a notification comes out of the email client. I haven't had the time to sit and debug it quite yet, but when I can, I'll try to get you a logcat stacktrace of what's going on.
It's not a problem with the theme. The problem is with Infinity itself. Check the thread on it for the fix.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
It's not a problem with the theme. The problem is with Infinity itself. Check the thread on it for the fix.
You're welcome ballpointcarrot and like zhakrin said it is not a problem with the theme but with Infinity1211 itself. Thank you zhakrin for helping ballpointcarrot out.

P.S. The unthemed images in landscape mode for the touchwiz clock have been fixed. Just re-download and flash the file from the link in the second post. Also, in case people were wondering, I will port MNML over to Tweakstock once it is updated.

·
Former Themer, Current Insomniac
187 Posts
Do you have a link to the wallpaper?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
10 Posts
P.S. The unthemed images in landscape mode for the touchwiz clock have been fixed. Just re-download and flash the file from the link in the second post. Also, in case people were wondering, I will port MNML over to Tweakstock once it is updated.
Hope you had a wonderful New Years. Thanks for the update to the TW clock!

Somewhat of a side question.. are there any plans to theme the Calendar (similar to what you did with MinimalGummy) anytime in the future?

·
187 Posts
Another thing: I dont know if this has been addressed, but using the lidroid menu causes the phone to fc when attempting to dial. Thats the only fc i noticed. Other than that, it worked fine.

·
Consummate tinkerer
1,065 Posts
Another thing: I dont know if this has been addressed, but using the lidroid menu causes the phone to fc when attempting to dial. Thats the only fc i noticed. Other than that, it worked fine.
Just to clarify - how exactly does the fc happen? While in a call, while in the dialer, etc - and does the fc happen when you then open the pulldown? Just curious.

·
187 Posts
Just to clarify - how exactly does the fc happen? While in a call, while in the dialer, etc - and does the fc happen when you then open the pulldown? Just curious.
I get the fc while attempting to dial. The phone opens perfectly for me, but the second i try to hit a number, its force closes. I dont know if this is isolated to only my phone, as others say it works, but i only have the problem when that is installed.

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I get the fc while attempting to dial. The phone opens perfectly for me, but the second i try to hit a number, its force closes. I dont know if this is isolated to only my phone, as others say it works, but i only have the problem when that is installed.
That is weird since I have been using the lidroid mod since before I posted the link without any issues. What rom are you using, Infinity1211 or Infinity1211TSM? If it's the TSM version then that might be the problem but even then the lidroid mod should not interfere with anything that has to do with the dialer.

Dwitherell, how is the update for TweakStock coming along?

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Slower than anticipated... smali is holding me back a bit. Well, not smali per se, but my lack of knowledge on how to make it do what I want. Getting closer...
Smali is a huge PITA. I definitely don't envy you right now lol. I would offer to help but my smali knowledge is severely lacking. Glad to hear you're getting closer though. Keep up the good work.

·
Android Beginner
16 Posts
Midnight I get similar issues with the fc's except it happens with random apps for me... Messaging, spotify, there's been a few, and it can stay open for a bit too its not always a guaranteed fc for me

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

·
187 Posts
I did a complete restore and reflashed everything, and it works now. Idk what the problem was before, but its gone now. I was on the non tsm version when this occured. I would like to see a tsm version, if possible.

The wallpaper I was requesting was the one in the screenshots you posted.

Thanks!

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Has anyone tried this theme with InfinityROM 1214?
I don't know what has changed from 1211 so I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe do a backup then flash. If it doesn't work just restore the backup.

I will have MNMLTweak (MNML for TweakStock) out soon no eta though. I am hoping I only have to retheme framework-res.apk, SystemUI.apk, and Settings.apk so I can just use the rest of the apk's from MNMLInfinity (I believe those apks are based off of stock EP4D so should be safe to use interchangeably). Even then those three apk's take the longest to theme because they have the most xml and smali edits
but at least the images are done

In other news I have finally (FINALLY!) removed the black bar from the dialer and have themed the TouchWiz Calendar. I also started to theme the TouchWiz calculator but have stopped. I finished portrait mode but realized how much time it took to theme the portrait images yet landscape has roughly double the amount of images
. So, do you guys want me to include the half themed calculator or not include it at all?

Screenshots of the dialer without the black bar, calendar, and calculator:

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.