Android OS Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Android Beginner
16 Posts
I am almost sure that is due to a bad flash or due to InfinityRom itself . Maybe try reflashing and see if that helps.
I was thinking that too so I deleted (and redownloaded) and reinstalled both Infinity and this theme and still had the same issues, both with the dialer and other apps..? Yet infinity was rather zippy with few if any fc's.. So weird... I like this theme too... Maybe it's something small that will correct itself in the next update (I hope) because other than that I really liked this theme... I see you have the stock infinity 1204 theme..?any chance you have the 1211?

Sent from tapatalk on a blazing fast Droid Charge

·
Cheesehead
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Weird. I know this may sound a bit dumb but did you make sure to flash the correct version of the theme for your rom? Unfortunately I'm putting this theme in hiatus since I moved on to TweakStock and don't have time to maintain both themes. I don't have the Infinity1211 stock theme at hand. Sorry you will have to reflash the rom if you want the stock theme again.

·
Former Themer, Current Insomniac
187 Posts
Droid Blaze: I know you aren't supporting this for the time being, but I was wondering if you had a copy of the phone calculator and calendar apks you posted above.

Thanks

·
Former Themer, Current Insomniac
187 Posts
Do you just want the apk's or do you want a flashable zip?
Whatever is easiest for you. I have the flashable template, so it shouldn't be a problem either way.

Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I hope there is an update for this theme, since Imnuts updated Infinity rom. This is my favorite theme!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using RootzWiki

·
Dazed & Confused
80 Posts
@DroidBlaze was also curious if an update was in the works since Infinity has been updated? Thanks for the great work!

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.