Android OS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Android Apprentice
80 Posts
Why root explorer want let me add files to system folder ?its say I only have 1mb on storage but I don't have any apps install but root explorer

·
Android Apprentice
80 Posts
"rafyvitto said:
Do u mean /system partition? if so yes, there barely 2mb free on /system partition BUT your /data partition is completely unused, 1.1GB free.
Yes that's what I'm talking about,so I can't add mod files to system?and by the way they sum fixes in the desire hd fourm on xda that works on this rom,like download and beats.maybe you can add them in the next update.

·
Android Apprentice
80 Posts
"rafyvitto said:
Yes u can flash them, replacing them using root explorer wont work, u need to flash the apk u want to change using an update.zip tru CWM.
Thanks for everything,I told them on xda you the best,the first to port any rom.thanks man

·
Android Apprentice
80 Posts
A rafy, zfr3ak said holla at him.I think he want your help on getting his WiFi fix.if so you need to release your Bliss Rom WiFi fix first before helping him, that's what ill do and everyone will know he needed your help.

·
Android Apprentice
80 Posts
"hernan078 said:
hi, im having a lot of reboots, i can get past the lockscreen and i dont want to flash again the rom, i dont want to lose my data, i have deleted cache and dalvik cache and i keep getting reboots, what could be the problem?
Flash another kernel

1 - 19 of 19 Posts