Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 306 Posts

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
sckboy78 said:
V8 kernel is out. Would this fix any issues?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
Just flashed it, no wifi fix sadly.

Reactions: sckboy78

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
i got quick launch to work and hot spot is working check mods in desire hd for some minor fixes to keep you happy till rafy gets wifi working FIRST ;)

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
"TMONEY2121 said:
i got quick launch to work and hot spot is working check mods in desire hd for some minor fixes to keep you happy till rafy gets wifi working FIRST ;)
Can you point us to a specific thread?

Sent from my myTouch_4G using RootzWiki Forums

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
bigwillyg said:
Can you point us to a specific thread?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1261721
Not sure if i'm doing this "link" pasting correct or not so if it doesn't work go to the DesireHD forum on XDA. In the development section it's under [ROM][Sep 18-2011]RCMix3d Runny v1.3 [Official runnymede sense 3.5 Android 2.3.5][OC] all mods for Runny 3.5 are in the 4th post. A lot of mods in there,hope this helps everyone?

·
Android Beginner
7 Posts
TMONEY2121 said:
Hey,TMONEY!
I searched the 4th post and unless I overlooked it? I couldn't find the "hot spot" mod fix you mentioned in your post here. Could you point me to the right location please?
Thx,
DaBaron

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
DaBaron said:
Hey,TMONEY!
I searched the 4th post and unless I overlooked it? I couldn't find the "hot spot" mod fix you mentioned in your post here. Could you point me to the right location please?
Thx,
DaBaron
flash unity v9 after i flashed that my wifi hot spot has been flawless

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
"TMONEY2121 said:
flash unity v9 after i flashed that my wifi hot spot has been flawless
Are you able to change any settings for the hot spot? I wasn't able to.

·
Android Apprentice
43 Posts
Interesting. I will have to try that again.maybe I tried it with version 8 unity.

·
Android Apprentice
12 Posts
RAFY DID IT HE GOT WIFI TO WORK !!!!!! BEST MYTOUCH 4G DEV PERIOD...FIRST TO PORT SENSE 3.5 AND TO FIC WIFI...JUST SAYING LOL....waiting patiently for the update

·
Android Apprentice
52 Posts
TMONEY2121 said:
RAFY DID IT HE GOT WIFI TO WORK !!!!!! BEST MYTOUCH 4G DEV PERIOD...FIRST TO PORT SENSE 3.5 AND TO FIC WIFI...JUST SAYING LOL....waiting patiently for the update
I know! Dude is tits! Is this ROM getting the fix or all of the 3.5 ones?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I will be uploading v1.1 tonight, not sure if i will fix Bliss Sense 3.5 as u can get the launcher as an addon for runnymede.

·
Android Beginner
4 Posts
So where would one got the Bliss style launcer? Do you just pull it from the bliss rom and install it over the runny one?

21 - 40 of 306 Posts