Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Developer
735 Posts
Hey guys, its here finally Sense 3.5 for the Mytouch 4g(panache), its smooth as butter, and has a lot of new features, plus more eye candy =D

ScreenShots:

Download Link
http://android-maisters.net/roms/index.php/rom-downloads/viewcategory/16-mt4g-bliss-sense-35

Unity v6 kernel flash it to fix sdcard: http://www.multiupload.com/B8R6OCV6RE

Extras:

Genius Search/Wake Fix

Bat%/FlyingAnim/MenuGlow MOD
View attachment 2045 thanks rusrap for the SS.

Issues:
FFC upside down
BT dosnt work at all atm, BT share will FC

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You tell me...

Attachments

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Btw guys u can flash unity v6 kernel it fixes sd card completly without work arounds, im still trying to fix wifi here =]

Reactions: lockdo6307

·
Android Apprentice
105 Posts
Amazing flashed it very nice has to go back to old ROM though I need WiFi calling for my signal is bad hope u can find a fix thanks

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

·
Android Apprentice
19 Posts
giving this a whirl right now... gonna be my play thing for awhile... props to the OP

·
Android Apprentice
28 Posts
Man this ROM is pretty sick! I get great reception in my area so wifi is not a biggie whenever raffy can fix it that's great, otherwise this ROM is rocking with v6 kernel. Definitely smooth and I haven't had any issues besides wifi force close but that's a known thing.
Thank you for an awesome ROM!
Any battery % mods that work with this?

·
Android Beginner
1 Posts
I just downloaded this Rom so far so good ! I'm using the v6 kernel and its smooth as a fresh paint job . Thanks Raffy for this early X-mas gift ,keep up the good work ! I noticed that it does not come with the new market, do u think that u will be adding it later and what kind of mods do u recommend ?

·
Developer
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
carandcar said:
Anyone know of a trackpad wake fix? Other than that this is a sweet rom loaded with eye appeal.
It has menu/back wake mod, same thing as trackpad wake but instead of the trackpad, it uses the menu/back keys to wake the device, so u have 3 buttons to wake the device instead of only 2 power button/trackpad.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts