Android OS Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

· Android Beginner
10 Posts
kxs783kms said:
Something is bad on your end. I was in Lakeland this weekend (9/17/11) watching the fight. I turned on my 4G and ran 3 test, with my slowest speed being 17 down and my fastest being 21 down.
True that man I actually live in Lakeland and every test I do is over 17. And I take it you went to hooters? Lol

· Android Apprentice
686 Posts
Just a tidbit of info when doing these tests make sure to check your host server. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why my readings were so bad knowing that my speeds were alot faster. Then I realized my host was in a different state. When I changed it to my own city ( Detroit as opposed to cincinatti ) I instantly went from 4 down to 14 down. Probly ignorance on my part but didn't assume it would be automatically link to a host so far away

sent from my cordless talking machine

· Registered
15 Posts
Back when I first got my TB I was getting in the 20's and 30's, but now I seem to average around 10-15 (highest recently was 23). The weird part is, if I go to a Verizon store and test out the GS3, MAXX, or anything new I can pull down speeds in the high-20's, but when comparing it to my TB right next to it I may only get 15.

· Registered
1,975 Posts
I have seen those speeds when in Columbia SC a year ago. Best I got was mid 50. Hope your speeds last as last I was in Columbia the speeds was Much slower like mid 20. My area I am lucky to see 12 but mostly 4 to 6. Glad to see there's some areas that still sees those speeds.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.