Android OS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, just want to start a screenshot thread over here on Rootz, so post your screens!

Heres my current setup:

Details

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bretth18 said:
uhh... this is for cm7 themes.... idk if a screenshot thread goes here
uhh well im just posting my screenshots for cm7, which has to do with themes, i guess??

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bretth18 said:
Not really.... sorry. Unfortunately there is no generic theme section, so I have no idea where you should put this, try maybe the general android forum. I will contact a mod
ok ask the mod and let me know

·
Dirtbag and a jerk!
262 Posts
Bretth18 this is a CM7 theme....... and he is having people post screenshots of their cm7 theme setups...

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
there. that better? i renamed it CM7 screenshots thread. that way it is solely for cm7 screenies. so its cool for it to be here.

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Yeah, whats wrong with a thread posting different CM7 themes and their layouts? I wanna see what kind of imagination CM7 theme users have. Here's mine:

I just have one screen.

This is "Galaxy Green"

Whatta ya think? I might start up again with desktop vizualizer and folder organizer and get a lil more creative. But the trick is: 1 screen only. Let's see what happens. :grin3:

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
graveghoul said:
Yeah, whats wrong with a thread posting different CM7 themes and their layouts? I wanna see what kind of imagination CM7 theme users have. Here's mine:

I just have one screen.

This is "Galaxy Green"

Whatta ya think? I might start up again with desktop vizualizer and folder organizer and get a lil more creative. But the trick is: 1 screen only. Let's see what happens. :grin3:
glad to see ur a true bloodian :-D lol

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
bretth18 said:

my personal theme, SimpleRed.
Sorry for causing people to be upset here, just didnt know if it was the appropriate place to put a screenshot thread
its all good bro. np

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts
Oh yes, True Blood all the way! And i looooove green themes! Black and rainbow as well! The more the merrier. As a matter of fact, id love a green, black, or rainbow theme for every days of the week!

·
I just hide here
2,237 Posts
1 - 20 of 188 Posts