Android OS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· I just hide here
1,883 Posts
greenblattsam said:
Hell yes we are gonna rock it when it comes out
no doubt...im actually thinking about running a server for it....prices for a BF2 server arent that bad,they're about about 20-30 a month. so im hoping that they will be about the same for BF3. Cus i dont mind spending 30 a month or so to have my own server.

· I just hide here
1,883 Posts
Agt Studly said:
I can not for the life of me get the asdw movements :|
for all computer games? ....thats bad....lol but i guess its cause i played counter-strike for years....and then FPS's are my favorite....so iv had it down for awhile lol....truely hard part is maintaining a server not playing it lol.

· I just hide here
1,883 Posts
Tahl said:
This. Definitely. If you use your PS3 and Xbox for anything other than a blu-ray player or wireless netflix/media streaming device than you're doing it wrong.
hahahaha EXACTLY....i only use my ps3 just steam shit and as a blu-ray player.

Also Phoxus so glad u introduced me to the world of seamless win-7 and ubuntu...saw that image on urs and installed the vm and ubuntu on mine last night....absolutely love it

· I just hide here
1,883 Posts
cereal killer said:

Here's my Windows 7 Custom setup/Theme. All black glass menus and icons. The line you see at the top right that extends from edge to about the middle of the screen scrolls down constantly (animated). The crazy looking gadgets on the right side are all animated as well.
ya i really wanna know what all that is....

· I just hide here
1,883 Posts
BrutalSauce said:
What are you running to make that happen virtual box?
virtual box in seamless mode. gchat me and ill tell u how to do it. is pretty simple if ur computer can handle it.

· I just hide here
1,883 Posts
ras0787 said:
Love seeing how many CS players there still are. Haven't played it in forever. Think I need to go home after work today and put it back on my PC.
o god yes lol..

· I just hide here
1,883 Posts
greenblattsam said:
What software did you use to setup virtual box? Not sure how to get it to run in seamless mode.
virtual box lol...and then i installed linux mint and ubuntu. once u get it up and running. You have to disable unity and and install guest additions...you can google this stuff to find instructions of exactly how to do it. but its pretty easy

· I just hide here
1,883 Posts
PatHoge said:
Having trouble with seamless mode...tried a bunch of fixes but I think I'm going to start fresh later today and then report back. I was having weird problems with the theme and my windows taskbar was being a little biotch too.
add me on gchat and ill help ya out with it if i can.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.