Android OS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
I just hide here
1,883 Posts
Tahl said:
This. Definitely. If you use your PS3 and Xbox for anything other than a blu-ray player or wireless netflix/media streaming device than you're doing it wrong.
hahahaha EXACTLY....i only use my ps3 just steam shit and as a blu-ray player.

Also Phoxus so glad u introduced me to the world of seamless win-7 and ubuntu...saw that image on urs and installed the vm and ubuntu on mine last night....absolutely love it

·
Android Beginner
5 Posts

Here's my Windows 7 Custom setup/Theme. All black glass menus and icons. The line you see at the top right that extends from edge to about the middle of the screen scrolls down constantly (animated). The crazy looking gadgets on the right side are all animated as well.

·
Supporting Member - aka crack giver
421 Posts
SyNiK4L said:
Well join us PC gamers. Its the way to go. I have a ps3 and Xbox that have just been used to collect dust for years now lol

Sent from mi dx
hopefully in late july/early august i'll have a computer to compete with you all lol tell then i can barely run games from 07 :|

·
Sorry, I must be new here
1,129 Posts
cereal killer said:
Here's my Windows 7 Custom setup/Theme. All black glass menus and icons. The line you see at the top right that extends from edge to about the middle of the screen scrolls down constantly (animated). The crazy looking gadgets on the right side are all animated as well.
What system monitoring warez is that?

·
I just hide here
1,883 Posts
cereal killer said:

ya i really wanna know what all that is....

·
Android Lover
192 Posts
Yeah. I'll have to play with it more later. I had to install windows back on a separate partition. And I read it causes issues with linux if windows isn't installed first. I'll post back later when I get my linux partition set back up

Swyped from my bolt running cm7

21 - 40 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.