Android OS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
icy AOSPA 3+ BlackOUT - MARCH 30th build's up. one with regular kernel and one with new Devil.Along with new BlackOUT boot animation, lockclock and more. Enjoy!
http://d-h.st/users/Vegas%20Romeo

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Whoa !!!!! Very nice !!!

I wouldn't ever get anything done if that wall paper was on my phone .... lol
Specially having the xparant apps that I do makes it worse haha. Try checking your gmail (all 4 accounts) lol I cant concentrate half the time lol So whats up man been a hot min.. whats new?

·
LUV DEM ANDROIDS
856 Posts
Specially having the xparant apps that I do makes it worse haha. Try checking your gmail (all 4 accounts) lol I cant concentrate half the time lol So whats up man been a hot min.. whats new?
Yeah it has been awhile hasn't it..
I've seen the nice work you've been doing too :D. Keep up the good work!
I'm starting to learn a little more and have built a couple of ROMs so far. It's definitely a new learn experience.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
no muff to tuff
What UCCW are those if you dont mind sharing. I of all the ones I have used, I still looking for that one that fits lol Million of them out there, just takes time to go through them all haha

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Yeah it has been awhile hasn't it..
I've seen the nice work you've been doing too :D. Keep up the good work!
I'm starting to learn a little more and have built a couple of ROMs so far. It's definitely a new learn experience.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using RootzWiki
Any chance you know how to change the boot.img/splash screen. I dont have linux or anything so easier to try to find someone that could just put one together for my builds

·
Banned
160 Posts
Any chance you know how to change the boot.img/splash screen. I dont have linux or anything so easier to try to find someone that could just put one together for my builds
that's kernel wise you would have to contact DT or notta or jt and ask where its located

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

·
AcidBurn
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
with all the links I got from ppl that know about that stuff, only found one that had a program for windows. But link was dead of course. Getting desktop back up and going here soon, then dig into it along with trying to but together a rom or some builds. Getting annoyed using labtop for everything. Specially with theming, editing, browsing web, and everything else all going on at once lol

61 - 80 of 85 Posts